Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday, March 31: End of a Weird Month


I rolled out of bed early to attend a virtual meeting again this morning. I’ve really grown to like them. I like it because I get to see people I haven’t seen in a while and also I can just roll out of bed and just make myself look 

 ecent and make my coffee at home. One of the topics was accepting love from others. I really enjoyed listening to others express their experiences with that. Meanwhile I did a lot of looking 

 round on Twitter. The cases in United States are going exponentially up word with the Coronavirus/Covid 19. Today’s my first
 day off out of it today off on my staggered shift at work. It’s   1:20 PM I only have an hour and a half left here but I just read the news. US coronavirus death toll tops 3,000 with more now dead than in 9/11 Now this is fuckedup this just came in the news now. The peak of the virus will 
 be going  up in the next 10 to 20 days or so but nobody really knows but it will be in April for most. Some places like Florida or Mississippi might peek in May because they’re not getting it as quickly. There’s an article I saw about how  advertising will have to change during this time with the COVID-19. Interesting article. Anyhow I’m gonna organize my pictures and get ready

No comments: