Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday, March 23: Staggered Shifts w/ Rain


Well I woke up in Ardmore Pennsylvania. I had some my friends delicious coffee. I think at some point I’m gonna need to buy one offer  and have my coffee at home 

 ecause Getting Coffee is somewhat inconvenient because 9% of the Starbucks are closed and why was the only place to get decent coffee. Once I finish my coffee and got out of the place I caught the train to Jefferson Station. There was I swear six or 

 even people in my car. They didn’t even bother bother to collect the fair from me so I save $5.25 which is basically enough to get lunch and stuff. I basically did some
minor assignments that came up. Today was the big day that The staggered shifts 

 t the union negotiated last week and came into effect. I chose to be Group A so I will get Wednesday and Thursday off. We get two days
off two days on two days off two days on. Most of these deadlines are deadlines being closed is April 1. 

 ell April 1 is a little bit more than a week away. So I have a feeling the staggered shifts may not last longer than a week. If I know the state. Also Trump wants to enc

ourage people to go out and start buying stuff again even though we have not “flatten the curve.” The sun is trying to pass  The staggered shifts that the union negotiated last week and 
 be I a fact. I chose to be an “A” person so I will get Wednesday and Thursday off. We get two days off two days on two days off two days on. Most of these deadlines hard deadlines for being 
losed is April 1. Well April 1 is a little bit more than a week away. So I have a feeling the staggered shifts may not last longer than a week. 
 if I know the state. Also Trump wants to encourage people to go out and start buying stuff again even though we have not “flatten the curve.“  Do United States Senate is trying to pass the coronavirus stimulus bill but it has a lot of loopholes for big business including 500 billion 

 or the secretary of treasury to dole out to him every once and not disclose

 who gave it to you for six months. I was kind of counting on that check to sit in a month so I could start looking for a car that in my lump 

 um would make it possible for me to afford you know a fairly inexpensive used car either a Toyota 

 r a Honda. Well I left work a little bit late because I was putting around my desk. I then had one went to 

 he Wawa at 19th and market as I was the closest place to coffee. Got a couple bananas as well. I should’ve 

 ot more food but didn’t have my backpack so I didn’t think of it. I then missed a couple trains because

 the trolleys decided they would just blow right by because nobody was in the train to practically

 but I  got off at Melbourne at 6:40 PM and the suns coming out as well. Well, I ended up going home

 and then going to the Lowe’s in Delaware County. 
 e’re going to go to Home Depot but the lettuce was closer. I decided to get myself a rug for my floor.  Anyhow I’ve been thinking about getting a rug  for my floor for months. I got that and a bunch of rich traps like the 

 oach motel and roach bait because I’m having a roach problem.  I then stopped 
at the Rite Aid in Philly with Pat because Deller will county one 

 n lockdown at 8 PM and everything closed. I got some basic goodies and spent the rest of my money in my checking account. Anyhow I talked on the phone and then that was that I’m still not back to my regular routine obviously. There is some major news stories today you can find them here and here. Trump wants to stop the social distancing for his own benefit

No comments: