Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Tuesday, March 17: A St. Patrick’s Day Like No Other

I got up for work because now I’m considered a “essential“ employee according to the governor and his minions

So I got in the work but first I went to the Starbucks which was open full-time and they had most of their employees there. I did a little bit of scanning and a bunch of family Works applications that have ELECT attached to them. I

 just wasn’t in the mood to work that hard and that much. I did read various updates on the coronavirus and how it’s spreading. The stock market recovered a little bit and there’s talk about giving $1000 to every
buddy in the country in the next month to stimulate the economy since all the restaurants and bars are closed. I overheard a conversation with 

 he woman over the phone said @everything‘s a priority.“ That’s the statement that the state says all the time because they are run by a certain  management principal that’s kind of ridiculous. Anyhow I decided since I didn’t work that much during the day I stayed as late 


 s possible till almost 7 PM.. Then the computer just shut down and stopped working and it was time to go. I came home after getting 
stuff at CVS and talked on the phone 



 as told I was too loud. Yep the paranoid man he’s worried about the neighbors

 want I talk on the phone at 8 o’clock on the speakerphone. The rigidity I have to deal with that so whatever. Well, I am going

 to try to get up for a video meeting. The most recent pictures are some adjustments to late night shows are doing due to this situation with the 

 oronavirus pandemic yes. Yes folks it’s a pandemic it was officially noted as such.



No comments: