Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Tuesday, March 3: Yoga, Super Tuesday & Work on a Mild Day

Well the alarm went off and I got myself up and Adam to get ready for my 6 o’clock 

 lass. It’s going to be a nice mild March day. It’s Super Tuesday. I think this is when the presidential race gets real. It’s going to be a SmackDown race 

 etween Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden. I’m sure I’ll feature some highlights from super Tuesday. Anyhow I went to class and the room was hot like it was an  afternoon class. I really struggled through that first part 



 f the class but the room seem to cool off literally and I made it. Margaret the instructor was  very nice and spent a little time with me and gave me some stamps for the yoga 

 ingo. The paper with different things that you can do like take different classes by items etc. I checked off 6 AM class line sway and one other. Anyway I went to Starbucks 
and the baristas were

 very generous with the soy the woman port swing a big cut Natlie puny cup and I still need more soy and they gave it to me with no problem it was very good. Sometimes they give me small

 cups so I have to come back saying “more soy please.” Well I started the scan stuff and I’m consuming because
 of various things such as no record numbers and 

 sing old forms. My digestive system is in overdrive overall that’s good. Combination of yogurt that helps you digest system drinking coffee burger. Anyway I hope get to my two reports about the 

 ouched yet. Well I finished my scanning but I have a third report to do. I’m not sure which one to start first but I guess I should start the ones I got earlier. I also have this ongoing one that’s

 not due anytime soon. Glad I got scanning done. I decided I order lunch early today at 12:08 PM. So I could enjoy some of the mild weather. I don’t even have 

 o wear a coat to go to lunch so I just went to the men’s room and went straight to lunch. Lunch was pretty good I had a ham egg and cheese sandwich with tomato sauce and hot peppers.  It was 

  very tasty  sandwich for sure. I went back to work and my boss across came in and more stuff to scan. She was nice about it and apologized and we talked a bit along with the  dude sits nearby. It was pretty casual. My 

 oss was at a meeting most of the day. California’s new to super

 Tuesday and it has the most delegates by far of any state. It’s a pretty well accepted that   we will not know the results of the California primary until sometime tomorrow. I’m sure Trump will do something spastic

 so he can get all the attention. I just can’t stop what else is going on something or a case that had no record number so that was 60 pages for nothing. Anyhow I got the 33 bus pretty quickly in the 33 bucks got me here @ OCF
 by around 5:40 PM I have plenty of time to. I’m waiting for my friend to show up meanwhile I bought a banana bread 

 nd a oatmeal cookie and some little bit hungry and I don’t feel like walking all the way up to the pizza place to

 walk back. I did  hat last Time and I ended up getting really tired from eating the pizza starch was sleepy at meeting. No you’re 6:05 PM coronavirus update. Washington state seems to be the hardest hit state to 

 et the virus. 9th US. death is confirmed as WHO rejects pandemic.  hey rejected the term pandemic because certain countries like Brazil have not got it have not had any cases of the virus yet. Oh my friend shop but there were no seats left. Anyhow, I went to both meetings. Including the men’s meeting which was pretty Roccus. I didn’t share but it was a lot lighter like other men’s meetings are. I still like the one at the holy Trinity a little better but it’s not bad

No comments: