Monday, March 09, 2020

Monday, March 9: TIRED!!🥱😴 Walking Late Stocks CRASH 7.6%

Well I was exhausted after this weekend so I just decided I was just going to sleep in a 

take my sweet 
 ll time getting to work. I called in late and I knew I had to do this otherwise I 
couldn’t make it through the week without getting sick.Speaking

 of panic, the Dow Jones industrial average already dropped 1500 points this morning. They had to 
stop trading Due to the fact it was plummeting 

 oo fast. Went and got my coffee at second Street walk from second to eight. It 
was a nice 

 ate for a therapeutic walk. I  new if I didn’t get sufficient rest that I would only feel worse during the week. It’s really not a good time to get sick. This coronavirus is really starting to spread. Well I got to work late and I have a whole bunch of elect to do. I just heard someone reserve a flight to Italy for $300 round-trip. As you might know Italy is the hardest hit country in Europe to get smacked by the coronavirus. At work, I had ask my supervisor which reports come first when I guy what I just got a new report 300 Main backed up I have to take out all the people were snapped and Tanner and then give them to CAO)‘s. So I’ll be busy. You’re always coming up with a new client Mr. program. They’re trying to encourage some medical assistant people to do a program I’m guessing you’re trying to prep for Republicans making medical people to work programs. That’s their next  Way to get out the poor. It’s a 2:31 PM I’m just getting lunch. A late lunch because I came into work. I got a fluff sandwich and went to Rite Aid. Then I’m gonna do some scanning to report do some scanning etc. My Wills 👁 Hospital appointment  is now next Monday @ 9 AM and I have to go to Abington. I’m very fortunate I’m getting a ride I’m very appreciative of that.  Stock market fell 7.6% today.That’s I decline of  over 2000 points the highest since the financial crisis at 2008. Oil prices felt at times as well which is good for drivers.  Saudi Arabia and Russia are fighting over oil.

No comments: