Monday, March 09, 2020

Sunday, March 8: Mom’s Then Home to Nap.Yoga 2 Ardmore

I had an  intention to try to do two classes but I was way too tired. I then

 left my moms place and decided I would go home and take a power nap for an hour and a half. I did that and then my friend picked me up and 
 we did lots of stuff. I then ran late to 

 oga and so I had to take Uber because it’s Sunday and it takes at least an hour

 from Ardmore to Center city. I went to class and still had a lot of trouble 

 ith balance but it wasn’t bad. It was difficult as it usually

 is. And then went back to Ardmore had some dinner of sushi. 

  like sushi well not that Much. Seafoods not my favorite. Anyhow we had a long in-depth stocking got some of my sadness and anger out which I have a nice

  well full of believe it or not. I didn’t came home after getting a ride back I need 

  little bit and then crashed.Had to take an Uber to the yoga class because 

 EPTA doesn’t run that much on Sunday😢😢. I didn’t mention it to go to my by 5:30 yoga class oops my  

4o’clock yoga class that is. Well, it was pretty warm that’s for sure.

  After class, I got picked up and headed to Ardmore.We stopped at the Rite Aid and people magazine has his “collectors edition” issue of the 25th anniversary since that movie “pretty woman” came out. Oh my God😳 that is so lame!!! It’s pop culture lame in fact. Do you know what the movies about it’s Women in America one happy swirly. My friend shouldn’t get upset about something like that but it’s just so triggering and offensive that kind of mind blowing

No comments: