Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sunday, March 15: Getting New Phone Recovering

Hi everyone.    I got robbed on the EL last night   around 8:15 PM My phone g

ot stolen at the 46 street station. I  hi slept overnight here in Ardmore since I needed help in getting my phone recovery doi

one.  Well we went first to the Apple store in Ardmore but they were closing down due to the coronavirus. Next was a trip to Bryn Mawr.
We got to the AT&T store in Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania. I was a little bit rattled but my friend was there to help me out. They were two employees that were really helpful in unlocking my AT&T account and getting to my old phone so I could get to the iCloud and save my stuff. . 
  They look to find the phone and they had an iPhone 11+. I think that’s what it’s called.  It had a green background but I didn’t care I would’ve taken any phone they had practically as long as it was all at 10 or 11. I would’ve even taken the smaller iPhone nine if it was available.

  They have a handheld me through the process of recovering my phone. I paid about 400





 bucks for the current bill which was $138 and then I had to pay for a new screen and a new protector and some other miscellaneous things when you get a phone. I did not have insurance unfortunately.  Believe me! I did buy insurance it’s $15 a month. I couldn’t escape at this time. I got most of my programs up except I had a hell of a time trying to get Gmail to work. Obviously I didn’t get a lot of pictures today because of my situation with no phone. Once I got the phone I settled in to my friends place in Ardmore.

No comments: