Sunday, March 01, 2020

Sunday, March 1: I’m an Eyeball ๐Ÿ‘ Against Society.

Well I got up on time and eat some of my cereal. I have

 to get more because I’m down to one small box and no more milk. Again it’s very very cold. At least it’s sunny out today and it’s not terribly windy. I found out that 

 y friend can’t show up because he stayed up late again. He found a new computer program or app that he wants to tell me about. I’m sure he talk to that woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป 

 n California. Anyway I got here with time to spare because I caught the train because I ran like a banshee in  heat to catch it. There was a line but I have time

 to wait. I went set my chair took some pictures answer if you text messages. I’m going to need picked up after the meeting. “Resentments are not my twist.” That 

 s so silly. That is not the precedent factor. Geez dude!! So special!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿคจ Yes somebody had an anniversary she like to talk about the 

 ouse she’s selling. So I took a Flock of Seagulls song called “Messages“ 

 nd sing out “real estate whoa whoa whoa real estate whoa whoa whoa.“ that’s in 

 y head now. I left my headphones at work so I make up stuff in my head. 



  think I’m seven cents in next to the realtor and he’s really talking up a storm as only

 he can. Well after I was finished listening to the realtors talk but are weird stuff, I 

 ealized I left my backpack in the clubhouse. Well for whatever reason they didn’t have a meeting. 

 he people that usually go there just decided not to show up so I was panicking quite a bit a friend was gonna pick

 me up and I was just fit to be tied. Means I couldn’t go to yoga and I didn’t know what to do. 

  did y’all ever the date do you have a 7 o’clock meeting. On a more shortly don’t have that meeting so we drove back to Ardmore campground 
early The people that usually go there just 

 ecided not to show up so I  as panicking quite a bit a friend was gonna pick me up and I was just

 fit to be tied. Means I couldn’t go to yoga and I didn’t know what to do. I did y’all ever the date do you

 have a 7 o’clock meeting. On a more shorter don’t have that meeting so we drove back to Ardmore 

 ampground really flustered and I calm down a bit after a while we saw the movie

 called the convicted. The car Cher is in it and 
 t was a guy couldn’t speak and with the reduced of a murder that ended up very good. Meanwhile I’ve been calm down and learned about tapping and I 
 feel a lot better afterwards. At around 615 we left 

 rdmore. We did have a meeting at 7 o’clock and it was a celebration of DOW it was about that at the  clubhouse. They were people that used to go to meetings and decided to go to meetings in Fairmount again. And politely subject

 with living let live. Which is kind of hard sometimes. Especially when they celebrate a

 particular person. Look up the Hill first I went the wrong way. Then they didn’t give me any time to get off the 

 rain and I missed the Melbourne stop so now I got to carry a half torn up bag and walk home. Also some woman pictured in one of these photos to side slab repair for shits and giggles I don’t

No comments: