Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Tuesday, March 10: Autism Speaks Like March


I got up to work today. I thought of doing the 5 o’clock wake up time for the 6 AM yoga and the mind is willing but the Body definitely 

 has not. I’m figuring you’re sore Leblanc doesn’t go tonight I’ll just do my yoga class at 5:30. I got to work about  4 minutes late I talked to Pat a little bit and took out 

 the garbage. I have not paid attention to any Internet today unlike the last two days. I just wanted to focus on work today because
 I had a lot of it to do. I just didn’t feel like being distracted. I think 

 hat I didn’t have any coffee actually might’ve helped I was pretty drowsy and could only do very little at a time. 

 nyhow it was not quite as warm as yesterday but I’m able to wear a spring 

 oat.So I’m just feeling kind of kind of chill and I really don’t want to 

 ngage too much. I wouldn’t call it depressed I just call it just one of those moods man. I love it when Joe Biden says

 “man” at the end of his sentences. He is kind of doctoring. 

I don’t know why his wife can’t help them out and do some training or some kind of exercise 

 o sharpen his brain. Republicans can’t afford to be seen out goofy but Democrats
 have a lot less  Leway on that shit!!  I had a ton of family works applications realize how many there were but there are usually 2 or 3 pages that’s not very thick. I found 
 out my friend wasn’t gonna be going to Fairmount so I decided to do something different go to a Tuesday night class. I went to and she

was a thorough instructor hadn’t seen before or been taught to buy before. He’s one of the owners of the studio. But I struggle through it and she’s  very hands-on which I appreciate it she said I stood in the middle row 

 nd a guy would usually sit stand but he wasn’t there. He was teaching Monday nights. Anyway the room was hot and humid. The humidity was killer. The fans were turned on for a moment which 

 robably prevented me from bailing but I didn’t bail and that was a success by itself. Afterwards I was so thirsty I drink a ton of water and talk to cooling off showers to 

 ool down. I’m probably going to take tomorrow off. I got a lesson Thursday night and I don’t want to be completely 

 acked out. I may take a Wednesday I mean Thursday morning class and then I have a whole day to recuperate before I go to my lesson. Anyway, I went home and hung out with Pat he fed me a spinach sandwich which was very tasty.

No comments: