Thursday, March 05, 2020

Thursday, March 5: Warren Drops Out!! Work Talk and Yoga

Good morning and the good rest of the day as well. I slept in today until 7:43 AM. 

 f not good to sleep in. Tonight‘s late night yoga class. PATRICK came over and we hung

 out and I took pictures of him and his dog. It’s a boy and his dog and they look 

 ery good together.  I finished all the scanning I’m going to do and now I have to work on my work. It’s like 

  took a vacation it’s none of my work got done and I’m the most behind I’ve

 been since I left Elmwood officially on September 13, 2019. I went to Starbucks cause I started getting 

 leepy and I need a little caffeine to boost my work ability and my concentration. A friend of mine

 Getty has really put on the spot light my inner rage. This could be an interesting year because I’ve pretty much 

 hoveled that way way way down more than most other Elizabeth Warren is OUT as she finally quits 

 residential race. Well, she has not stated that who she was endorsing as of 11 AM today. This is going to be eagerly 

 issipated. I think if you endorses by you I think it'll be good for party unity. 

 lready the Bernie Bro's are acting like sore losers and  Bernie is STILL the race .

 Twitter is funny that way.
Wanted to Starbucks to get a late cup of coffee because I'm week behind on my work




because I was scanning documents for 5 days straight so I didn't get any of my stuff done. I was like if I took a
week off on vacation but it wasn't a vacation. Speaking of vacation, Larry's invited me to visit

 him in May so you know me the crusty old employee I'm gonna try to takeoff as much as I can and stay sane until Love knocks on the door and I get over myself and retire. So anyway I went to my appointment and we had a good 

 iscussion helped him a lot like her. Afterwards I didn’t know whether to go

 home but I decided I needed to stay and I was on the phone for a bit I wear the New York 

 imes and use the mic to my free articles for 
 he month already in today’s only March 5. Anyhow it’s 7:10 PM and gonna head towards the studio and sweat soon. Very very humid but it was a pretty good class anyhow. I got my yoga bingo card checked off for something else. I thinking home talked on the phone on the way home and get some Indian food and went to bed

No comments: