Thursday, March 19, 2020

Wednesday, March 18: Coronavirus!!! Work, Starbucks and Home


Well it’s the second day since being called back to work permanently since I am now in central employee with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I was a little late to go to Starbucks so I went straight to work. I alternated between doing my work and checking the latest news

 flashes. At least for the Internet now you can find out what’s going on from moment to moment and it’s quite overwhelming. They just passing the latest economic  bill to prevent the economy from Peking. They passed another one earlier for Health only. The next one is the big one. It’s supposed to be about $1 trillion for the stimulus

 and 500 million in cash to Americans. Right now $2000 for everyone it could go up to as high as $2000. The layoffs are already beginning. I 

 lternate between doing my work and checking the latest news flashes. At least for the Internet now

 you can find out what’s going on from moment to moment and it’s quite

 overwhelming. They just passed me the latest economic bill to prevent the economy from taking. Dad passed 

 nother one earlier for health only. The next one is the big one. It’s supposed to be about $1 trillion with a stimulus and 500 million in cash to 

 mericans. Right now $2000 for everyone we could go up to her as high as $2000. The layoffs are already 

 eginning.I’ve been reading articles such as the one where Starbucks employees are wondering why they’re open when you’re not
essential. One person saying “coffee is not essential.” I would beg to differ but I know what they’re saying. I was pretty tired I didn’t sleep that well and I really felt bad in the morning mentally but I slide through and got home and got really 

 ungry and chow down on some growths corn beef hash. I like to have that every so often but I don’t wanna for a while after that. I then talked on the phone watch a couple YouTube videos. All the late-night shows are at home the 

 nly one it was funny was Stephen Colbert  I’ve been reading articles such as the one where Starbucks employees are wondering why they’re open when are not essential. One person saying “coffee is not the sensual.“ I would beg to differ but I know what they’re 

 aying. I was pretty tired I didn’t sleep that well and I really felt bad in the morning mentally but I slog through and got home and got really hungry and chow down on some gross corn beef hash. I like to 

 ave that every so often but I don’t want for a while after that. I then talked on the phone watch a couple 

 ouTube videos. All the late-night shows are at home the only one it was funny was Stephen Colbert

  Jimmy  chemo was pretty morning and I didn’t see anybody else on my YouTube feed. welcome to the brave New World boys and girls



No comments: