Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday, March 11: Caronavirus Closes My Office

We just got a memo at 11 am that we were to leave 801 Market St. immediately. So I’m off work today 

 nd I don’t know when 801 market is  mighty big building and they got to clean the whole thing up!! Either  somebody got the virus or someone had close contact. I’m now getting my coffee I’m 



 eally glad I didn’t get my coffee at 10:15 otherwise my backpack would’ve been in that building why they’re cleaning up and I don’t  even know when I’m coming back to the
 building. This shit got real today!!😳 Yeah  I'm not freaking out the work will still be

 there when I get back.  It's a pretty big building w 8 floors. It has federal government offices & state government offices.

 It's also has the offices of the Philadelphia Inquirer. There would be interesting if they publish tomorrow. Anyhow after I left work, I headed off to Ardmore via the train. After missing the first
 train the new Gallery Mall  and called out for a moment. I finally arrived at Ardmore and I stayed for a while we talked. I had a little bit of cereal and some other things to drink. I didn’t want to 

 ake the 4 o’clock class but that wasn’t happening since   I didn’t leave

 an hour ahead of time. I got frustrated but mellowed out when I come to 106 bus and I’m headed

 into Center city anyway. I then got myself a nice hard massage on my left side of my 
body from my wrist to my shoulder blades on my left side which is really stiff

 and sore. After that I met up with my friend at the speaker meeting I had my eighth anniversary queen given to me and I shared. My friend made a nice comment about



 me it was very pleasant. Pat worked late and my friend came over and brought me chicken cheesesteak and we had

 a good discussion. Well March 11 regain becomes a very significant pay for yours truly this blog writer. I don’t need to go into it what I found out I have tomorrow off and that’s good enough for me. They were thinking of jamming us in South District but i’m really glad they did. Actually the day off unexpectedly which is good

No comments: