Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Wednesday, April 1: My Co-worker Dies. I know Nothing


Well I woke up once again to a online meeting. I manage to roll out of bed and get some yummy coffee in Ardmore Pennsylvania. I enjoyed the meeting. I had some cereal as well. I started getting 
 headache and I took an hour nap and then we discuss some issues and events of the days of the COVID-19 and other issues and situations.
We then went to Trader Joe’s but they had a long line where everybody standing 6 to 10 feet apart because they only allowed 30 people 
 in the store at one time. That’s a push-up I see that in the social distancing era we live in. It was 

 nteresting to put it mildly. We then decided to go to whole foods and spend more money but also not wait in line to go shopping. We got the Indian food my portion they spent $78 on the frozen 
Indian food and milk and bananas and one or two other things. 





 hen again in this whole foods. Anyhow we then took zigzagging drive to Barclay Square shopping Center which is in Delaware County. Florida gov. says coronavirus started circulating during Super Bowl.  He just STARTED  statewide social distancing guidelines!! He is an ASSHOLE!!🤢🤮 well I got some really really 
sad news yesterday via text message. My coworker Larnell Johnson yes and I will use his name died sometime this week. I know no details 
but he was out all last week on leave and he was healthy and he’s the kind a 

 uy that would’ve told everybody if he got infected but we don’t know he really help me out at work and I missed a dude who’s a good guy 
 one of the good ones. I knew it wasn’t



 a cruel April fools joke because it came from my former supervisor and it was some kind of post that somebody had put up. 
 texted my supervisor and yeah I’ll go into 

 ork tomorrow probably it’s just really sad and with all this going around there’s rumors going down he had the virus but of course the Commonwealth will tell us one way or another bastards. Well on a lighter note I did get a lot of shopping done tonight and she got my place organized thanks to my friend. Went to Rite Aid and went on a bank errand. My friend has a real hassle ahead of her due to the coronavirus and the bank has issues. PATRICK and I watched a series of animation videos about the 1918 pandemic the Irish potato famine and this disease that was hitting the south because they didn’t have enough niacin. That was really interesting. PATRICK and I were wondering what the hell did they teach us in school?

No comments: