Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday, March 24: Coronavirus. Stagger me


Good morning everybody it’s my second day of my a schedule and then I have two days off. I was very late because I justcouldn’t freaking sleep last night and I couldn’t get up this morning. It’s very sunny day but still very very chilly. Finally a  major media outlet reported what’s been going

 on with our work schedules and the staggered schedule. It was  the  Harrisburg paper  Some pinhead Republican made asinine comments and then I found the article. Anyhow I spent the morning scanning. There is one Starbucks open about a mile

 away the rest of them are closed mostly. I’m pretty tired I’m looking forward to getting myself a nap. I was
 then off to Ardmore I’m off of work tomorrow and Thursday. Trump now wants to and the strict precautions because he’s worried  about his buddies a big business and his election. The medical professionals
don’t recommend it but that doesn’t seem to matter with him. As I 
 as writing this they’ve made  t harder to come 
 n you have to use your ID card to even get in the front door. they just started this without telling anybody I didn’t know until I tried to let in they had the doors roped off and I have to push a button to leave the building

 and tap your ID to get out of the building. It’s a little overkill but I guess the building decided. Anyhow I’m gonna try to go through the rest of the day and go home and take a nap. It’s now 2:54 PM

No comments: