Saturday, March 07, 2020

Saturday, March 7: Breaking My Routine Visiting Mom

Good morning sycophants lovers of science and homeplace is all over the globe. This 

 s your human being who is not like other human beings reporting. 
Anyhow , back to normal stuff I got up to go to the men’s meeting with encouragement from my friend. It was really windy and 🥶 chili for sure. 
 I  talked  

to Pat up the stairwell. Work.  to Pat up the stairwell. It’s getting

 ready to go to work.  I walk to the El and took the train on a breezy windy morning. 

 fter I got off the train, I got myself a Starbucks coffee but unfortunately

 there’s no buses so I just walked from 15th to 19th St. well I went to the men’s meeting in 



 s usual was very good. I hung out with Mike at the Saxby’s 

 or a while and I decided that I wouldn’t rush off to Fairmount this morning.   I wanted 2 

 ang out and mellow out. I didn’t heard from my brother and I got to 

 ee what’s up with my mom and hang out with her either today or tomorrow I would like to do it today because tomorrow is a little bit filled up. I 
 hung out with 

 ike till about  10:45 AM  I decided I would join us just go straight home
 and skip Fairmount. And I just went 

 traight home to take a nap. Also wanted to load my backpack with a change of yoga clothes. I’m in ahead downtown take care of 

 usiness and then I’m heading 
to my moms. I got  my coffee and then hopped



 on the train to 69th St. terminal. Want to go to the terminal & I waited about 10 minutes and then I  caught the 101 trolley though the hills and vountru of Delaware County.  I like the The trolley 

 ecause  it’s real mellow ride. I arrived to Media I immediately  went to Wawa sine I had to go. I got a few items and then Mom picked me up. We went

 to the stock Baltimore Pike. The large portions. I had ravioli and she had turkey. For the big news is that she’s going to be moving soon  to an adult place Riddle Village. She is

 pleased with the idea. It wouldn’t be a burden for her or Dave.  The place is pretty close to Media on Baltimore Pike not too bad. We talked about that and it was

 a nice visit. I stayed overnight and I ended up looking at  Hot yoga 

 hiladelphia Instagram site. Now I always think  he Instagram‘s new 

 hing where it goes way back to when it was still call Bikram  yoga. I saw some photos 

 f the instructors that are still there and other interesting tidbits. I even wrote 

  review one on Google. Which is one of the squares in the yoga bingo contest. It’s not one month of free yogurts three months that’s 300 bucks to you in May

No comments: