Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Wednesday, March 4: Hungry 4 Yoga, Spring & Spice


I got up in the morning and I didn’t have any cereal so I had to skip breakfast I did however get to my yoga clothes 

 rom the dryer. At the same time I had in the street. He came downstairs to be let out. Boy and his dog so true. Anyhow he made a comment which  is true “you WANT  get up this early.” Well he’s right I’d rather get 

 p early and have a smelly old dog. Just my personal preference that’s all. Anyhow, class was pretty good I was more hungry 
then exhausted. I think the rule of thumb is to eat a little bit but not a big bowl of cereal. The instructor was really good and I asked her to help me with one of these poses or do you try to put 

 our forehead
on the floor. So she teaches Monday at 5:30 so that’s what I’m going to do. I then went  to the OCF got some tasty coffee. As for Super Tuesday, Joe Biden cleaned house!  He won 8 states and is now the front 

 unner or at least go front runner with Bernie Sanders. Biden has the momentum. However, Sanders did win California which has the most delegates. Bernie Bro’s are already having . One guy who I generally agree  Who’s having a literal conniption on the Internet today. Most of the people responding thought he was losing his mind  He said he might be out for Trump in so many words to get back at the

 Democratic Party. See that’s the problem with Sanders, he can’t unite the party because his him and his supporters look down upon anybody remotely connected. In fact 

 Sanders not even a registered Democrat. The  overriding goal should be removing Trump from the white house. No takeover by Bernie
Earlier this morning Bloomberg ended his bid for the Democratic nomination,  He endorsed Joe Biden for the nomination. So 
 the last four days a whole lot has happened

 to shake up the Democratic race. It’s pretty good and it’s pretty exciting. This is the first week I really followed it hard-core. I’ve been trading shares with Twitter people off and on in between

 scanning stupid documents. Anyway the dust to settle in on that. Meanwhile at work, I ended up scanning most of the day away after I got some unfinished 
 business done. I ended up talking to the guys it’s nearing for a while I hadn’t 

 eally talk to about much of anything much. We talked about the election it it was fun. Between talking to my 

 nstructor about Trump and talk to my coworker that was a first. Anyhow,

 I just plowed through the scanning and then I  I had a falafel 

 latter for lunch and it was so good. I was so damn hungry I can even believe in myself. I didn’t realize pushing

  aperwork through a scan and get me so hungry. Maybe use the morning class and not

 having breakfast before hand. I don’t now but I ended up taking to 33 bus

 once I left work. Some clients that I told him call me Today a client  called at 5 PM about 



 omething so I turned it over. Anyhow I’m here at the coffee house and I bought some snacks at the Rady national name and wait for my friend to shop at 6:00 PM. Well, 

 we got there around 6:15 PM and we talked for a little bit. We 

 istened  to a speaker. He wasn’t too bad. After that he dropped  me off at Broad and Fairmount.    I decided  to order a chicken

 cheesesteak but I just wanted to eat real quick. I came home and that steak was 

 ery tasty I really enjoyed it! I’m lately had a huge appetite. 
 esterday was one of them. Anyhow he came over and it was an interesting discussion 
 I must say. They think there was a mouse in the house when she went out looking for it because I didn’t want to. Anyhow, YouTube had a special about where SEPTA Lost came from it was kind of long and drawn out with scientific people that had a talk in their own language. Hi Betsy I went to bed knowing that I was going to sleep in

No comments: