Monday, March 23, 2020

Sunday, March 22: 1st Sunday of Coronavirus. Stimulus Bill stalls in



Well today I decided to sleep in I slept in till about 11:45 AM. And then ate breakfast and got picked up by my friend and headed back to

 Ardmore. My whole schedules been disrupted and I haven’t quite gotten the rhythm of a new routine doing everything online. Well we talked about all kinds of stuff and I had some Indian frozen 

 ndian food which was very delicious. Believe it or not I don’t think I took any pictures yesterday which is a first for this Blogger. So I’m going to end this posting since there wasn’t much going on 

 ood luck to everybody. Meanwhile the Senate failed to pass the stimulus bill and Senator RAND Paul caught the virus. Meanwhile folks 

 re very angry at the Commonwealth and a little bit to the union since people have to work and they just came up with a plan For staggered shifts in larger offices

No comments: