Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday, March 20: End of 1st Week of the Coronavirus


Well I got up in time to do the online meeting thing. Right towards the end of it I got so tired I had to lie down so I turned off my video so people wouldn’t see me lying down 

 hen I just fell asleep. I was so tired suddenly. Eventually got up and shower to work late and started working on my  List with 256 names on it. The EL was very very empty as I rode along to go to work. I   got to work and I noticed it was very mild outside. I could’ve worn my spring coat that I was not paying attention to the weather. In the 



 coronavirus world that we live in, found out that 4 US senators including a committee chairman Richard Burr had inside knowledge on the 
coronavirus & sold massive amount of stocks.  They knew that The coronavirus was going to be bad. They did not share it to the press or anyone else. 3 of them are Republicans & 1 was a Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein. 

 his is the kind of bullshit that just pisses people off. At work I had to finish

 the list with 256 names. My supervisor finished off the last 20 or so. She really wanted them to be 

 ent to the districts. This report comes out every Monday and it’s taking over everything else. I’ve been dead but I’ve been doing lately going 
 straight home. I have managed to do an online meeting but 
other than that I haven’t gotten into the rhythm of online yoga yet. I think I will lost my yoga mat which is really bogus right now that’s why I don’t carry it around 
 because I’m afraid I’ll lose it like I just did. You know something this is going to get old really fast I have a feeling. Pretty soon it’s
 going to be hard 

 o get any kind of take out coffee except for 7-Eleven in Wawa.. Anyhow that’s the way it goes.



No comments: