Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Monday, March 16: Wills eye Hospital State Orders Me Back to Work

 Today was the day I go to Wills eye Hospital. We got up very early had a coffee and cereal and then drove all the way

 up to Abington to the Abington Hospital branch of Wills eye Hospital. This is the only place that they will see us. Got there about 10 minutes late but it really didn’t make a big 

 ifference.  I was pretty tired and pretty anxiety ridden from the whole incident with the phone and not getting enough sleep. I had a full I exam and the woman was very pleasant. It was like my childhood was staring me in the face and stuff it was really not very pleasant for me. I feel like I’ve regressed and shit. She was very nice and I decided I would have the surgery once all this 

 oronavirus stuff dies down probably late summer or fall. She said my prescription was fine for now and that my eyes are healthy otherwise. No clock home on all that stuff. She put in the eyedrops which one is Aversa one so I had  as a kid which was good. My friend was a 

 it stressed out by my behavior. I wasn’t observing boundaries I thought this one guy I know from AA was actually my supervisor and did somewhat of a faux pas socially. One thing about this phone 
henever I go in low light it gets dimmer so I can’t

 even barely read what I’m speaking into right now. I just got a call from my boss I went from getting 2 weeks off to having go back to work tomorrow because "all DHS employees are now 

 onsidered essential employees." Jesus Christmas from two weeks off to one day what the fuck ??? Yes it’s been quite a day that’s for sure.  here’s gonna be 

  stimulus package very soon and rumors are out the checks will be sent to Americans since the economies got a flat line since everything‘s gonna be closed for a minimum of two weeks

No comments: