Friday, March 13, 2020

Friday, March 13: The Week of Coronavirus – Covid 19

Hello everybody. I hope none of you are sick. This is definitely been the week of coronavirus for sure. We 


 went back to work on regular schedule today at the state office building. Macgomery County is pretty much shut down. The welfare office very close to 42 weeks. The stock market has

 recovered a little bit. It’s not plunging. It was up 125 points when I last checked after going up initially 800 points. The 

 ouse of representative led by Matthew Pelosi trying to get a bipartisan bill passed for the coronavirus. I believe trumps going to declared a national emergency no he doesn’t want to because it will

 make HIM look bad. Well an approximate 3:35 PM Trump finally declared a national emergency after being pressured to do so so more federal funds would come and help straighten localities deal with the coronavirus/Covid /19 It’s about time! If this doesn’t 

convince people that Trump is incompetent and not a good present then nothing will. I will report which was really really painful. I did a little bit of scanning a little bit of a liked and was very tired. I’m heading

 into class soon I’m pretty damn tired. Way too tired to take a yoga class considering I have an hour and a half lesson plus the class yesterday. I got a big big surprise after I came home and took the nicest

 nap ever. My supervisor called me and told me that since I live in Delaware county I’m not the report to work for two weeks a.k.a. 14 days so I have a two week vacation hopefully will be like a vacation and I’m not quarantined. But that’s reality in this day and age that it was the most shocking thing that I’ve experienced during this whole week of coronavirus/Covid 19. I then went to Ardmore and got some food and lock with a friend for a while and get some therapy

No comments: