Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday, March 26: 2nd Day Off on Staggered Schedule


Well I woke up feeling pretty lethargic. I got a phone call that came in visited and I started to get some exercise I wouldn’t join the boyfriend Olympics I would walk to the target at 19th and Chestnut and pick up a yoga mat. The long walk was very long that’s for sure. I’m 

 pretty hot tired and frustrated. I’m even more hot tired and frustrated because  my state ID is nowhere to be sent found it’s literally disappeared it’s only three places it could’ve been in Ardmore in the car, at my place, or on my backpack and it has vaporized and it’s really bad timing

 because of the extra security. Having a cost me 15 or $30 to get the thing replaced

. I’m hoping that it can turn up somewhere magically because I didn’t 

 o very far today I really didn’t honestly. So I got some assignments to do and a 6 o’clock 

 esson. It’s 3 o’clock I need to just get home so hopefully I’ll catch a 21 bus

 and reasonable time or the trolley I don’t know yet. 2:56 PM I did leave the ID in Ardmore I just found out! Good news. Really good news that’s for sure. One less thing to worry about. I went to target to try 
 o find a yoga mat and they ran out of them. I guess there’s a run on yoga mats. The stores are really good at replacing orders these days. I did get an adapter for my headphones and four juices for a buck eachI’m on the train in 52nd St. and I’m going to shit relax shower and then get ready for my 6 PM class. Well by the time I came home from my walk to target I was perfectly exhausted. So I ate some leftovers and crashed hard. I then took a quick shower because I was smelling pretty stinky.  Well it’s almost 615 I recorded what it was looking like in Philadelphia and sent it via Twitter.  ’m a little bit late I just couldn’t get my act together. It’s very nice out though I must say goddamn

No comments: