Sunday, March 22, 2020

Saturday, March 21: A Coronavirus 1st Day of Spring


Hello everyone. It’s the first Saturday in the first weekend of coronavirus where everything is closed except for food stores hospitals and laundromats. I got up and caught the 

 ery end of the men’s video meeting. I then went on an expedition to get a Starbucks coffee or anybody’s coffee.



 PATRICK  drove me down towards his work near 36th and Chestnut. He went to work and





 I called the couple of Starbucks near Penn and they were closed. I then proceeded to catch the Ellen 34th St. and went down to 15th St. the one at 16th and Walnut was closed. I then found out the one attempt to Chestnut eighth and



 Walnut we’re close so I pretty much gave up on Starbucks being open at all. I’ve been knew there was a

  Wawa in Independence Mall. It’s large Wawa. It was open but there is no such thing as self serve coffee

 so you had to get it behind the counter. By the time I got my coffee I was 

 o tired from walking that I couldn’t wait to get home. I got a 

 ouple of provisions and got home and took a nap. Pat and I then drove down to Fairmount Park via 
West Philly and went hiking with the dog. It was very nice they were lots of people there. I think I paid too much attention to the phone. 
Pat had to remind me and his usual condescending

 way. Anyhow he has a point. Anyway I came home took another nap and

 talk to the phone. I had some pasta that my friend gave me and watched 

  couple videos and went to bed. Congress is still working on that stimulus

 package. The Republicans want to give 500 BILLION to  Secretary  of the Treasury

 Steve Mnuchin to give out as he chooses. Summer calling that it bail out because 

 e can choose who’s going to get the money like the Trump properties etc. 

 lowly all the states are doing clampdowns Pennsylvania be probably one of the

 last because were a conservative state even though we have a Democratic governor I have a feeling this blog will change and I’ve even thought about discontinuing it as a Sim Bolick of the new era we live in but… Nah

sing!!!!!





No comments: