Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday, March 14: My Phone Stolen!!😩😳

Hi everyone.  This is Mark I haven't been in touch because I got robbed on the EL today  around 8:15 PM My hone got stolen at the 46 street station. I push the emergency use button because I was sitting right next to the door next to it. The other riders urged me to
to do that and then they stop the train. They called the SEPTA police and then I got off at 52nd St. and a policeman was called again and 

  made a report to him. I was in a state of shock and pissed off. I then had to go to Pat’s Place at work. I first had to find which church is working at knock on windows like a crazy man. I eventually found Pat but could not log into my Gmail account. The android phone Pat had doesn’t know you switch Gmail accounts unless you delete the account. so I spent the last 2 hours trying to get my phone  Turned off by AT&T and Apple but since I didn’t have a phone to call back or my passwords they were unable to help me in anyway. I then decided I needed  to go to Ardmore. My friend there has an Apple computer and I figured I might have any some luck there. As of midnight or a little bit after there is no way of getting any help from Google or Apple we did try for several hours. With his coronavirus it was not really a good time

No comments: