Friday, March 06, 2020

(Friday, March 6: Coronavirus Arrives in Pennsylvania

I woke up this morning very early @ 4 o’clock got hungry and ate some cereal  ent back to 

 ed. When I woke up again at 7:45 AM I had sort of a food hangover. I went

 back to bed  after prepping for work and got up. I knew my supervisor wasn’t coming in so I know I could   

be a little bit late. I decided to go straight  to work instead of getting my coffee first since I would make me at least 20 minutes late. I didn’t want to be that late! Well I got into work in a little bit. I then heard the women from the other unit talking about their kids 
& their schools. They were talking about a game they play which is a dodgeball/variant. It’s called “Gaga.” it’s dodgeball clothes area like a cage match.  It’s really 

 opular in  summer camp.  I read on the Internet. One kids  ame is Wyatt. That’s almost as bad as Travis for a name but I digest. They were talking about Bucks County schools closing because one or 

 everal students who are exposed to the coronavirus from another state. I checked my Twitter feed and WHYY news said there are 2 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Pennsylvania. The

 coronavirus cases are in Wayne County and Delaware County. There were

 no details as of 10 o’clock when I found out. I then decided I would

 take the Market  Frankford line to 2nd Street to get to OCF 
 or coffee. It was close to break anyway and I wanted to finish up yesterday‘s blog posting and start this blog posting. I can’t do voice text at work it wouldn’t go 

over too well. I came back and some guy was working with the same 

 irl in the same spot I always see them talking. It’s pretty funny. Well back to work I go. 

 t’s going to rain ☔️ starting around Noon today. Hopefully it’s not going to  rain too 

 ard. I’m going to the 530 class today with the instructor that eventually I 

 ant to get a private lesson. I have a lesson next Thursday at 6 PM at the friends

 house. That’s going to be an hour and a half that’s gonna be pretty intense.



 Right now I have to do a couple over for us referrals and then start

 finishing the first report sent it way back in February 26. Well I need to head on my report for the food stamps and I read also but they found a gun in Jeffrey Epstein‘s jail cell. They also found cell phones and other shit. I read 

 bout this this morning but forgot about it. Twitter was funny and a friend of mine‘s been called a dirty old man It’s freaking hilarious it’s now drizzly rain at 1:43 PM. I completed that report





 and got seven new referral from another provider. It’s 403 and my goal is to finish them up before I exit the door today  

and go to yoga. Well I got it about 10 reverse referral sent to me all at one time or this afternoon. I had to finish them
I didn’t send all of them

 out but the ones I had to  end that are all locked in. So I ended up leaving work at 5:07 PM so I really have to hustle up to the class. We’re on 13th St. and it’s 5:17 PM. Well I made it to class
on time. It was crowded but not terrible at all. The 

 nstructor left the fans on which was a blessing. I felt stronger in almost every pose except for the balancing and the pedal stuff sooner which is 
the one that I know the formal name of because it’s so hard to basically stepping on the back your feet bending over and trying to touch your head to your knees that’s hard!!!




No comments: