Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday March 27: End of 1st Week of Staggered Shift



After half decent sleep I tried to get up for 6 o’clock yoga and I did part of it but I was way too stiff and tired and I just listen to it while I fell back asleep. I feel a lot better than I did that frankly. I made my first cup of coffee at home in God knows 
 how long. Well I got to work and was handed the MA work support last 

 hich is always long. It’s not hard in reference to using brains but it’s just long and monotonous. No I  as working my ass off I was getting hounded by my supervisor likely. I haven’t been
hounded since I started working here downtown. Well it took me till 1:30 PM to finish up that report a 

 eekly report to pain in my ass. Anyway, after Plousis that I bought a bunch of food supplies for work and then I double checked my referral list which I haven’t looked at in two weeks. Not feel  good to get that done. I lingered a little bit late just looking at the news that 

 aseworkers in three districts walked out due to rumored infection with the 

coronavirus.ONE WAS ELMWOOD!!! It was bound to happen because the way the offices aren’t

 clean and people working in close proximity. It was reported in the capital star newspaper. Stating 

 lay news only makes it to the Harrisburg papers. Well since it was so nice today and it’s going to rain tomorrow I decided to to go whole hog on the shopping so I bought $40 worth of groceries they were 

 elling my favorite shoes for a dollar each and then I load it I found some pasta 
 for the first time at a Rite Aid since this 
 hole thing started two weeks ago. I have leftover pasta and I miss good as I’ve been since the coronavirus stuff started. I then decided to make my Indian surprise which was very good. The stimulus bill was finally signed after lip turning at a big conniption made everybody come in and vote it passed easy  and Trump signed it late today

No comments: