Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday, March 19: Working in a Coronavirus World 🌍

Well I got up kind of early cause I was pretty restless. I was awake enough to join in the online meeting this morning. It was very interesting it was actually pretty good. One dude set it up who’s really good with computers and people chose or not chose to put their faces on. I then got ready to go to work. Pat came down and was going to say some about me talking on the phone but I told him he’s in a meeting and he gracefully bow out out and said goodbye. I think after work and got myself a new 238 person report to do. It’s cloudy it’s quiet it’s a brave new world of Coronavirus. At this point Italy has more deaths than China did at its height. It is really doing bad. Italy had a dysfunctional governmental system for years and that’s the result in my honest opinion. I’m still working on my report I’m about half done. News has been pouring in and there’s so much to trace.

No comments: