Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday, March 12: The Ides of March Caronavirus Gets Serious Stocks PLUNGE


I got up like I was going to work by nine that I was getting ready for yoga class. I got there and I was taught by instructor I haven’t  een talked with equate to park. Class is not crowded at all.
The whole front row is practically empty except for three of 

 s and there was like seven people behind us so there’s about 10 people. I went to the 9o'clock yoga. I just heard

 from a union rep that they were going to send us to South District but Ray Martinez (Retired union rep) bitched and complained.    that's why the state hesitated to send us the South District that's all I've

 heard the status kept us in the dark I'm still waiting for my supervisor to call. In the outside  world, stocks plunged about 5% or 6% and they had to shut it down for  the second time this week because the futures were already

 below the breaking .. I just finished class then the Daily Mail of England is reporting that Trump  May call for a state of 

 mergency  very soon because stocks are bleeding cratering like they never have since 2008. Today’s 9 o’clock class with barely 

 nybody in here like 10 people that was about it so I can start seeing it 

 appening.Laughter yoga I sat and cooled off for a while and then I hung out at Starbucks and looked at Twitter all day

 long and pass along information about the coronavirus. Baseball basketball

 and hockey of all been suspended. The basketball tournaments gonna be held with 

 o audience. Well it’s now 5:48 PM I’m heading into 23rd and arch. The March madness has been formally

 canceled so not gonna be playing in front of any audience and are not playing. I took the 21 bus up to 42nd St.  to the Kabobbeesh. I got food 4 Pat myself.  
We watched three days of the condor. Robert Redford and some actor died 
ecently was in it too! I couldn’t watch the whole thing because we got started too late for me to 

 tart my laundry get my yoga mat and get prepared. Is the first time I ever took a private lesson before. I took the train at 30th St. and then I arrive 

 o her place which is the 23rd north world building is taking place. My phone decided to die and then I went to the 

 esson. She gave me some real good tips and was very encouraging. I did however pulled muscle in

 my back which her little bit. We concentrated on the standing poses in the 

 alancing poses and she gave me good advice to be balanced by stepping like them high-stepping marching band member. Another lesson with her at 

 ome point. I then game home and of course I was tired and I did not get my tattoo done. I talked on the phone and then  rolled over after fairly rigorous day off because of the infamous

 coronavirus which is going through the United States and canceling everything in sight. Mostly sporting events in schools. Montgomery County was hit particular hit hard. Currently  all the schools are closed. The welfare office is as well. It has be hit by the virus very hard 

No comments: