Monday, March 30, 2020

Saturday, March 28: COVID-19 Rages On


Well it’s Saturday and the first thing I did was go to a virtual meeting and I’m getting used to dozing. It’s nice thing

about it is that I can rollout of bed and make the meeting but I’m taking 35 minutes to get there.  The 

meeting was cool the moderator told us about a program called Snapchat camera where 
you can make your face look funny while you’re online. I’m guessing it only works on computers and not with cell phones. I have to  
ask Pat for the Wi-Fi password again because my one computer won’t except what he gave me. A friend of mine gave me her Netflix password and this time it was very funny. I tried creating  screenshots of them but the picture purposely doesn’t come out. I guess due to copyright reasons but the caption shows up with a black background which is bizarre so I copied some quotes that look really strange with no

 contacts but it was funny. I did it online yoga class at 5:30 PM. I didn’t realize that my background made me look like a slob because  when you share online with other people they can see behind your head. I didn’t 


really think about that. Guess I’m not gonna win any girlfriends or friends doing that stuff. After that, Pat and I went to Home Depot 
& I bought myself a yoga mat for my place finally. I also got a bunch of anti-Roche stuff like the roach motel.  I also participate in it on your own yoga class at The Bridge yoga which is located in Normas. I went there twice in person. after that class which was interesting, I watched a movie with Pat it was some weird French flick from 1983 that had no dialogue  except for“bonjour”twice🤨🧐 It was very bizarre and really hard to follow

 but you have to remember the year in 1983 when
 you know hipster euro films were big. Pat was into that and team members going to video library got a 40th St. back with videos with a way to watch movies. I’ve been 
watched a video about the area in Norenberg where they had the rallies they still have remnants of the area where Hitler has huge rallies. Most of the area is a parkits gbut there’s some huge cement areas that still are present in Norenberg Germany party.

No comments: