Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday, December 21: The Shortest Day. Intense Sleep and Intense Life

I indeed slept in today. I first got up around nine 8:30 AM and there was

 no way I was going anywhere that early. I went back to sleep and set my alarm for 11:30. I was afraid I’d sleep till one. The alarm  did work and I forced myself up. I was so tired. I 

 ecided that I would go do my pet sittingvI indeed slept in today. I first got up around night 8:30 AM and there was no way I was going 

 nywhere that early. I went back to sleep and set my alarm for 11:30. I was afraid I’d sleep till one. The alarm didn’t work and I  

forced myself up. I was so tired. I decided that I would go do my pet sitting. I had to get that done.  Well I got that done when I also was texting a lot today. 

 hey were pretty intense texts. That’s all I’m gonna say. But then came

 back straight home to pick up Larry‘s gift and to grab a bite to eat and take a power nap because I needed it badly. I managed to pull it off for 15 minutes and then talked on the phone for another 15 minutes. I then decided instead of sleeping the day away I would go to yoga. That would make me feel like I accomplished something. I would feel better. Yoga was very intense! It was a full 90 minute class and the instructor was pretty intense himself. It was a good class. I drank three full bottles of water after class and eventually wobbled out and went out to do my errand. First off I went to CVS to pick up some stuff so I wouldn’t have a completely empty fridge stuffed it in my backpack. I just remembered I also need to deal with these dogs later on which I of course forgot about. Anyway it’s been quite a day. Why arrived at his friends house and I was sure some really good tea and relax for about 40 minutes. It felt nice to sit in a comfortable chair warming up. I left around 7:45 PM and call to Broad Street line from Snyder to City Hall and then I caught the 34 trolley to Baltimore Avenue in West Philly out to 47th. I walked the puppies and then locked them up in the little cage and rested and I didn’t get home till about 10 o’clock. Talked on the phone a couple times and then crashed

No comments: