Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday, December 18: Happy Impeachment Day!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½

Well after that intense conversation 
 ast night, I did manage to get up at 4:50 on my own because mother nature was calling. That gave me time
to eat breakfast and get my stuff together for class. I 

 ade it to class in time and it was nice because the room was not boiling when I walked in. I was told I did a good triangle pose. I was better on one side than the other. 

 t’s nice to get courage meant. Today is the formal impeachment vote  in the House of Representatives.  Well I next went to CVS, and bought some 

 rovisions. They had to feed newtons on sale thank God. I next then took 

 he bus to fourth Street thinking that the OCS was on that corner and



 it was on the wrong corner. I walked a block and apparently a whole Russian family was there ordering coffee so I took a little while. I made it to work in plenty 

 f time since I Starting my day very early. I saw some folks standing in line
at a champion sneaker store. They're selling $300 sneakers from Kanye West.  They are made by Adidas. They have a weird name Yeezy. It it’s like a character from 

 ood times back in the 70s. Well, I did look it up on Google. That's pretty ironic Kanye West is introducing something as his buddy 
 Donald  Trump gets 

 mpeached it's all cosmic man. Well I’m still waiting what I’m gonna do with this report. We have training all day mothers training scheduled all day 10 o’clock 12 two and I’m going at 4 PM I’m 

 eeting a friend for lunch at noon so I’ve got to take lunch and an exact

 time. I was hoping to get this report done and sent out today. Tomorrow 

  leave early for my blood test and my therapy appointment. I’m pretty tired but I don’t

 long as I keep moving I’m fine but if I lie down now I Could easily start

 napping. I read that Congresswoman  Mary Scanlan torched into two GOP represent Doug Collins.  She

 listed  all these Republican to support peach me. Obviously none of them serve  in the house or senate but they are real Republicans. Good for you Mary Scanlan. In other  

 political news outside of Washington, Georgia was allowed to purchase 300,000 voters from its voting roles. Yes it’s the

 Republican wet dream disenfranchising voters cause they can’t win fair. There was a chance the  Democrats could pick up on the Georgia seats but who knows now. 

 nyhow having no real direction of when I’m so stupid this report I decided that I would take a lunch out somewhere  different and go to Reading Terminal  Market. I decided 

to go to down-home diner and I got some tomato bisque soup which was very good. I’ve been disappointed in their breakfast food before but it wasn’t bad and wasn’t packed like it was on the weekends. Anyway I got back to work around 1 o’clock and it was perfect timing because I got an email with that report. It’s still didn’t have Social’s but I just 

 ant to head and did it it took me a little while but I got it done. After that I was 

 upposed to go to training at 4 o’clock but the 4 o’clock train didn’t exist

 but the guy let me sign my name like I showed up so it was all good. I am pretty tired right now I just left work and I took the 33 bus in the frigid cold. I’m going to have some coffee at the OCF coffee

 house and hopefully meet Wes there. Well got my coffee 
and I got here at 5:30 that’s what’s nice about catching at 33 but quickly. I’m pretty tired 
 hoping the coffee 

 ill perk me up maybe some eyedrops might help wake me up I won’t now. I’m just listening to stuff on YouTube on these fat old headphones and it’s pretty cold out. I went to 
 he meeting and managed to not offer anything like that. It wasn’t too bad. My friend while watching impeachment hearings. I caught the bus pretty quickly

 unlike last night and came home and went on but I called a Twitter 

 ar with some Kool-Aid drinking Trump supporters. 

 he Internet was definitely breaking up breaking up like you know Steve 

 ustin on the $6 million man. Overall it was a decent day. Their change 

 he foot. The temperatures going to plummet I got somebody

 interested in me and work is a trip.

No comments: