Monday, December 02, 2019

Monday, December 2: Two Hr. Delay at Work. Life as Therapy

Well I’ve gotten a call last night around 10:30 PM that work was opening two

 hours late. That was really great news for me today. I was too tired to go tosunrise or yoga and I slept until 10. It was hard to get up at 10 AM. I got 

 o work at 11. I push the head with a couple of reports that were 

 due. I got one of them done and the other is 3/4 done. It 

 as a good workday cause I was just getting into it. At the end 

 f the day, My last state called me and told me I didn’t hold open the door, 

 elp her with a coat. She was telling me that I could share it with the therapist. The 

 eather itself is cold and that’s about it. There’s been talk about

 a possible snowstorm but I just don’t see it or I don’t see it. Despite 

 ll the flubs and seeming incompetence by Trump and his administration,

 they have made major decisions and negative changes. It’s pretty

 scary!!๐Ÿ˜– after work I  I went to my therapy session and it went pretty 

well. I talked a lot and she gave me some quick and good advice. I should ask questions for a change. She was not offended by what my friend told me not at all. I then decided  
I would go to MONDAY Night Beginners. It was like a reunion kind of thing I haven’t been to that meeting

 in ages. People are very nice to me and stuff. I’m Going to try to go to Sunrise at least once

 a week or twice a week if I can pull it off. I then went home 



 ooked up some of my Indian surprise and I talked to a friend and then went 

 o bed. It was the day I needed. I got the rest I needed after a very busy 

 oliday weekend. I shared good stuff at my appointment. Relationships are very very difficult for me. It’s pointed out when people in

 meetings and willy-nilly have a girlfriend or boyfriend Reason‘s. 



I know I t’s only for most people they staying in their relationships longer than 6 weeks. Oh well. Got to live in the present & NOT in the 

future or the past๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›



No comments: