Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday, December 14: Talk about the Past in Millennial America(aka) Boyfriend USA

It was 8 o’clock in the morning and I felt like I was a tired 

 ss man in the entire earth. I did Brouse myself eat breakfast and put my mind to that I was heading to the 
 clubhouse. And I succeeded. I went there got a cup of coffee went
to a meeting. It wasn’t bad at all. It was not that many people since 

 he whole table is empty when I first came in at 9:59 AM. Anyhow I want to go to the OCF Coffeehouse

 and talk to my phone and made plans and discussed my background. I

 was in the millennial Haven that is the OC a coffeehouse. While I was sitting

 here killing time in to my 153 bus I read this article on Fox news 

 ebsite that this column is supported Trump impeachment because there was enough 

evidence and that the Republicans were cowards for following Trump blindly  Anyhow 



  probably should leave soon but I’m right now charging my phone because it’s 

 own to 20% charge. I should’ve done that before but I was listening to music. Sweet sweet music my

 friends. Well I was killing time here in this land that I populate, there’s a story in USA TODAY that this 
 NFL sports reporter was cheated on by her boyfriend. She found out by his Fitbit tracker showing lots of activity at 4 AM  

 ’ve noticed that the women on the NFL network all look like they should 

 e on Fox news with her bubbly blonde hair. It’s a look that 

  guess “normal“ guys dig. Well I decided that I didn’t have quite 

 nough money yet so I have to take the seven bus. I’m gonna go home any and then meet 
my friend coming from 

 mbler at 3:30 in this beautiful weather. It’s raining outside. And when I 

 ot on the bus I realized that fake drums are still a thing baby. Well I 

 ame home and finished off my leftover pasta and had a yogurt. I also had a 

 nack bar and then I realized I had to test their 311 train leaving Melbourne which was going to arrive at 3:29 PM 

 hen I arrived here yes the train episodes to be here at 3:30 is was 10 minutes

 late so it gave me time to find a place and figure out which train she was going on so 

 opefully she’ll climb up the right set of steps. The last time I met some

 at the station they went up the wrong set of steps. It was a pain in the ass. Well I matter pretty quickly because she went up the other escalator. I learned that lesson. We went to Reading 

 erminal market where I bought a Puerto Rican Stromboli basically I forget

 what it’s called but it looks like a Stromboli so I’m taking that home

 and we decided after Reading terminal market we go to
 IHOP so there’s one at 13th and Walmart near where I used to live so I’m having

 regular pancakes and she’s having blueberry pancakes. This IHOP is  really understaffed   (My place to Train Station)
even  though there’s nobody here and we’re waiting. We have a new nominee for weasel of the  ear. It’s Jeff Van Drew. Shortly after becoming elected in the second congressional district as a Democrat he’s decided he’s going to switch to Republican coming up this week. I love how they’re bashing him on Twitter. He basically sold his soul just to keep from getting a primary opponent in the Democratic side. You’ll get a primary challenge  from the right because they won’t trust them to be pure. What a jackass! He promised  that he would stay at Democrat but he talk to Trump from what I hear

No comments: