Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday, December 15: Fairmount toward Ardmore.

Well I got up in time to get to the meeting on time but not to get the coffee



 house by 9 AM. I got very lucky and after I get off the market Frankford 

 ine at 30th St. I caught the 49 bus  ust as it was coming. That was very fortuitous cause I 

 ot the coffee shop and there was no line so I was able to buy my coffee and split 

 nd save a seat for my friend. That was a good meeting and afterwards we hung out at the OTF and talked for 

  bit. He had to get going so he drove me up to work on the 32 bus to 19th St.. I then 

 ent to the rating got a couple of things and then cut the trolley nail back home. I had a bite of one of mine 

 andwiches I bought at the Reading terminal yesterday. It was what I was gonna have for lunch but instead I had 

 ancakes. You can see that in yesterday‘s posting. Anyhow I came home

 talk to my friend discussed her plans in about manliness and being silly.

 After that I took a nap and then I took a shower and barely

 made the 105 bus to Ardmore. Similar it’s similar to the 49 bus I just 

 aught with seconds to spare. Well this particular bus goes to the Lankenau Hospital and the one with sharpie set up for before turning around and going to Lancaster Avenue. I got off and realized don’t go down Ardmore Avenue which only goes left. Well I arrived and she was trying to get her YouTube to work on our big screen TV wasn’t working. I think we might just watch the movie on the laptop. The Wi-Fi was acting a little nutty. Instead of the Indian place and waiting for a delivery we went to a Greek Mediterranean place called hummus Mediterranean kitchen. We ordered about 25 bucks worth of food sort of a hodgepodge of different things.

No comments: