Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday, December 19: Late to Work, Blood Test, Appt. & Yoga 🧐

Well I woke up this morning and I was pretty tired. And I 

 restled myself up. I’ve made myself some cereal and again I got carried away on the Internet because of the whole impeachment thing. I also got a lot of responses on Twitter because 

  was sending a representation of somebody drinking the Kool-Aid that Trump spells out as truth when half of the shit he says is  complete bold face lies.

 Anyway, got to work and completed an incorrect referral correction and I was supposed to get some ELECT referrals but I never got them in my supervisor’s at a 

 eeting. I found myself really drowsy so in the midst of
responding to text messages I decided to go get coffee at Starbucks because I still felt sleepy. I am going for a blood test but I’ve

 never fasted before the other blood test so it’ll more reflect what 

 y blood is like out in the wild. It’s not 1:25 PM and I have a blood test screening at 2:30 today over at 

 ne of those blood testing places which I forgot the name of right now.

 I was asked to untag somebody and I was also asked to remove a picture 

 f miss the people team does half naked even though it was above the chest.

 People could tell I was naked. So I took that down. I’m sure Alice and David talked about that   selves. You know being inappropriate.. I’m sure I have not heard the

 last of me putting that on Facebook. You know six months it’ll come up or or maybe doing Christmas dinner who the hell knows? Today 
is really really cold it was 20° when 

  was leaving for work at nine 8:45 AM. They played some really awful music at Starbucks. I documented it. After I stayed there and updated my blog from yesterday and today I walked out and 8th Street

 has one long traffic jam that’s at least seven or eight blocks long. I guess it’s always like this but I never realized it. It’s a beautiful sunny
day but it is frigid as hell. When I get back to you work after the coffee and it definitely 
didd wake me up. I wanna head and did 

 ome things and then I waited to family works the terminations that I had to decide on. I didn’t realize I had

 my get healthy appointment at 2:30. I am is forgot. I went down there and they were very efficient. There is 

 lso a huge traffic jam all along eight street from about 8 to 10 arch all 

 he way down to I don’t know Lombard Street I suppose. Well a day after impeachment was completed, 
Nancy Pelosi is holding up the articles of impeachment from the Senate until they come up with a outline for the trial. She’s doing this because of statements made by Senator 

 itch McConnell and do your old Lindsey Graham saying that there will wouldn’t be an  

mpartial trial at all. Congress is going to join anyway for the holiday Friday so 

 olding onto it for a couple days is going to change anything. She’s just tired going to make the Republicans nervous and they deserve it quite frankly.. I just 

 eft my therapy session it was not bad at all. We discussed stuff and then I said it I  stayed  at the studio because going all the way back home still turned around in 20 minutes seems like a funky idea. I took a slight nap in the wooden rocking chair that sitting there.  The 4th floor is the only floor open because 

 hey’re doing renovations on the third floor.. The room with extremely warm  today and I could tell that I hadn’t got enough sleep because it made the class harder

. I am going to talk on the phone tonight but definitely want to try to crash by 11. Call talk on the phone till about 11:30 PM and said ;time to go and it worked just fine. I knew I needed to be rested for tomorrow if I got a busy day at work plus activity and evening. . hello there yes and I expect they’ll be some 
changes in my life coming up. I can’t help but change especially after meeting someone. At some point I’m gonna need a really good nap I don’t plan to do yoga again till Saturday afternoon. The cold weather is moderating a little bit tomorrow. I have to pay bills figure out my money thing. I need to pay part of the rent tomorrow and part of the rental on the third. That will help break up the money for Christmas stuff etc.

No comments: