Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday, December 20: Left My ID. Lunch with Coworkers.

Well I make sure I woke up in time for work so I wouldn’t be late. I indeed  

Succeeded in that endeavor. I got to work and it was time to start working on my family works applications I received yesterday. I got a bunch more stuff when I got in today so I’ll be plenty 

 ccupied the week before Christmas. There was a data breach at Wawa.  omebody hacked into this into
the servers at the Wawa which basically affected a lot of people because it was from March until December they were hacking the server and they just found out today.

 It made national news that’s how bad it There was one article said it wasn’t that bad because it was just credit card they didn’t get the Social Security numbers I probably replace my card a couple times but I might replace my card again just 

 ecause the heck that’s the easiest thing to do when there’s a hack. I started that when

 TD lost its “tips“ several years ago. Work wasn’t too bad I got some
 stuff done and they weren’t that much in a rush to get it done. Pat and I made a deal to have me pay $400 this paying $300 next pay which is January 3. Work wasn’t too bad I got somestuff done and they weren’t that much in a rush to get it done. Pat and I made a deal to have me pay $400 this paying $300 next pay which is 
January 3. 

 hat’ll help with Christmas expenses. My coworkers and I were treat to lunch by my outgoing supervisor at this Italian restaurant 

 n 12th and Filbert called mad Liones. The coffee was excellent  and was very tasty. I even took ice cream back to the office and ate it. While I was at work I checked my files my 



 ist of work and caught up on that decided I’d leave early which is 
good because I want to take a nap. I did take a nap in it I think it really is going to help. Well I walk to catch the 105 bus and the 106 

 as sitting there I asked him if he went to Ardmore. I think all of  them go to Ardmore. This particular bus skips the win 

 ith shopping center and the entrance to Lankenau Hospital

. That means the bus should get to Ardmore Avenue in Lancaster Avenue

 faster. I should get there before six instead of at 6:03 PM as the 105 would’ve done.

 Well I got there and we decided to do take out at the Tiffany Indian restaurant. 

 hat food was really expensive for what you got and we had to go back and find out

 if we got our order. I was a bit tense over that but we got back and 

 atched good Will hunting which was fun. She then drove me to the Norristown high-speed line and I had in my butt home to go to sleep. It was 2:30 AM and 

 t was time to pass out. I will sleep in! No 10 AM meeting for me that’s for sure. I think the whole week just caught up to me. 

No comments: