Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Tuesday, December 3: Early Yoga, Work N’Clubhouse

Hello everyone. I got up bright and early at 5 AM yeah yeah I I got to the yoga studio with 

 ittle time to spare. I got there about three minutes before class started. As usual wasn’t crowded in. I went in the window with actually had a draft so it  wasn’t boiling hot as it  could  be. The one

 dude in class that he felt really good about going to class Sunday evening and Monday morning. I told him I did the opposite and slept until 10 AM 
. Anyhow after work I decided to hit the 8 o’clock meeting at 12 in Locust since I was feeling pretty weak and it didn’t take 

 e as long to get dressed as usual. I went to the meeting it wasn’t bad at all. I left about 8:50 AM to catch the path go so I wouldn’t be late to work. It’s definitely worth not having to 

 alk and be late in the cold. I got in and continued my report but I also checked up on other reports to update things. I got myself my usual $ 2.50 Cent egg sandwich

 with my diet Pepsi. Also got some cheese crackers for somebody I work with in the Community Service  Department one temporary located. Now it’s eating time. Why eating 

 unch I was making a video and updating my blog. I also read 

this story on CNN. The GOP created their report on the impeachment which skewers 
 ere just plain ignores the testimony and facts of the case.

 They’re like good little puppies for their master that’s for sure. Now can read the 



Mueller Report Illustrated  on the Washington post or by the book.

 Summarizes the 400 and some odd pages into her simplified version. It’s a good 

idea. Well I finished the big report and then I was reviewing a couple of them and I found one that was totally an error I’m glad I caught it. I am planning to 

 on to Fairmount I’m singing songs right now I’m getting a little tired
I could use one of my power naps for sure. It’s 4 o’clock now. I just wanted to 

 eview for a bit to get a power nap for a half hour. Let’s skip the nap and ate a couple pastries. I think about the 33 bus up to Fairmount.

Wes was going to mankind and I got myself a coffee over at BOCF. I then looked at NFL 
memes that we’re hilarious! I 

 ove Memes I think they’re the funniest thing in the world. The topic

 tonight was telling the truth. Mostly about relationships. Well you have to 

 e in one to mess it up man. One had 2 boyfriends 5 years ago and hasn’t had 

 ny since then. They had had struggles w that. Well join the club😛

No comments: