Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday, December 17: Busy @ Work. Yoga, Fairmount and Bishop’s Collar.

Well, I got to sleep late and was still determined to get up at five 

 ut I knew if I did I would be exhausted. I was certainly right. When I 5 o’clock came around there was no way I was going to be able to deal. So I slept in and determined
that 

  would leave at 4 PM 3:30 PM for the 4 o’clock class

. I had to skip the coffee cause I still couldn’t  yuh get

 moving until 8:30. I got to work 

 bout 9:03 AM. Work got really busy. All the stuff that didn’t come in last week came in this week. I was a little frustrated because I couldn’t get the car fare report up to make into a spreadsheet to send to the
districts. I also had some reverse referrals to do and constantly  was visiting my supervisors office asking questions. 

  haven’t gone in that much in a long time. Anyhow I’ll have to do that list tomorrow. I did 

 ecide to leave early and go to my 4:00 PM yoga class. Even though I 

 lept and I’m still pretty tired. But I need to go to class today. Tuesday is my busy  day. Wednesday is an open book I might 

 go in the morning I may not depending if I can get my butt to bed. I’ve 

 een texting a lot during my breaks. It’s 35 and raining. Anyhow, I reviewed my list for work 

 nd left and put in my time from 330 to 5. The room was a lot less hot than 

 esterday. That was a great relief. And the instructor was very good too. 

 hen I left yoga and ended up taking Uber once I got the 15th and JFK because

 the rain was keeping the buses away. Usually there’s a ton of buses coming up 

 t the bus stop but not today. I went to the meeting on time then was pretty good I

 shared. I feel pretty good. Wollman thought she lost her purse 

 ut she left it by her car so she was relieved for sure. Afterwards, I was

 waiting for the bus and I really had to take care of business

 so I went to the Bishop‘s  Collar. I ran into Sharon  After I took care of my

 business and we talked for a little while.  And then eventually got home via 

 oute 7 bus, the trolley and the Market Frankford  ine. I talked on the phone for quite some time after eating my  chickpea delight 

 rom the Kabobish. Conversation got very very deep. It was pretty intense and crashed around at night when I turn the pumpkin. Oh yeah I bought some Whitman sampler‘s I’ll be half of my buddy Larry at the CVS.

No comments: