Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wednesday, December 25: Christmas 2019

I got a good nights sleep last night and that was quite nice. I woke up 

 nd had six frozen waffles and took a nice shower. I looked at some YouTube videos got dressed and  got dropped off at the media train station 1135. I been quickly went to 

 tarbucks got my fix of coffee and waited for the trolley which showed up right on time at 11:42 AM. Next 
 top is home to drop off my stuff and then back on the train to West Philly to walk some dogs. Well I dropped off my stuff brought in the Christmas
present that arrived in the mail and talk to Pat for a moment. I then did 



 ome text messaging and got myself ready to go out to West Philadelphia. I was going to wait for Pat to nap but he didn’t sound like he was napping and I had the opportunity to catch The 64 bus

 which takes me right to 48th and Cedar. The bus doesn’t run very often especially on holidays and  weekends so I had to take it vantage of that. It’s 46° right now at 1:48 PM. The original 

 lan was to go to Ardmore approximately 6:30 PM. But the plans changedso I’m gonna head there around 4:30 PM and get there 

 y 5 PM. The dog walking went pretty well and I gave them a nice long walk. The weather 

 was very cooperative thankfully. While I was getting ready 

 o leave my sister called me and we had a fun conversation. She said something I haven’t


heard in a long time. I got good reviews for being “normal.“ I think it helped that I was on my phone a lot because it was busy charging upstairs. She even said I was in a good place. I didn’t want to mention I’m seeing somebody I’ll leave.


that detail alone for now with the family. I think that helped as well. Well I left Kate’s and went to Starbucks after she dropped  me
off at the media train the route 101 trolley. I didn’t went to Cedar Avenue after I got off the market Frankford line and took the 64 bus to 48th and Cedar. I took care of the dogs came up Block fed them etc. I then went back to 69th St. and I’m in then took the 103 Bus at Ardmore Pennsylvania

No comments: