Friday, December 27, 2019

Thursday, December 26: Back to Work

Today was the last day of PetSitting and that I am extremely

 thankful. I had to get up out of my bed at 6:15 AM after not sleeping that great.  It was truly the crack of dawn and that’s how I felt. Anyhow I took the train to trolley etc and 

 ot the dogs walked and then cut the trolley back to 30th to go to 

 ork. I did make it to work on time. While I was at work I was given

 several tasks to do which needed to be done. So I did the best I could

 on them considering the awful sleep that I really needed it. I got myself

 a Starbucks coffee and some drinks so I could j just push through

 the day as I know I can do. I know I’m not doing anything after work such

 as Yoga or AA. First thing I’m going to  do is get myself a nap. Well I did that and decided to nap and then head over to Ardmore. I think that would be the wisest

 course of action at this time. Well I got my 40 minute nap in and then I  took a shower. I took felt a lot better. When I headed 

 o Ardmore life a lot more awake. She treated me to a tuna sandwich and and some minestrone soup. We talked for a while company 
It was very pleasant and insightful that’s for sure. But we watched a little bit of the theory of everything which is about Stephen Hawking and then we decided

 that we do something else instead. I do feel like I’m going 

 o sleep half decently tonight in Ardmore so farewell. Nessa grateful

 dead might say lately it occurs to me what a long strange t
trip it’s been. Keep on truckin! I am the walrus. I was really tired that night and that’s all I’m gonna say right now





No comments: