Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday, December 13: A Timely Gift🎁 and Killing Time

Well I decided I wasn’t going to go to the crack of dawn Yoga and I would not go at 5:30. So I got up and watched more of Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert this morning.    ’ first thing when I was eating cereal, I got an email from my friend Steve. It was an article in 

 New York Times about democratic candidate Michael Bloomberg‘s physical exam. And guess who took the physical Steve did. I thought
that was

 really cool. I took a link from the New York post. Which part of the New York Times verbatim Anyhow I came in my 
supervisors are doing presentations at for district 

 ffice for this new program. I did not get a list of people to review 

 o I’m gonna have that in to do probably Monday then. My friend sent me something 

 rom I forgot her name who deals 
with sexual issues and relationships so I’m going to listen to that during my lunch break 
& my break. Well 

  went to Starbucks for my break and decided I would just catch up on  my blog in from yesterday. I added something 

 bout the Ardmore junior high school slaves. It’s an acronym it wouldn’t work today. There was quite long line there @ 10:30 AM. It must 

 e break time for a lot of people. Well I updated some files and I then got some lunch. During lunch hour I turned on my earphones and used  up the rest of my battery 

 o listen to Pastor POF who was recommended by a friend of mine. She’s
a relationship therapist/intimacy expert. She’s pretty famous I never heard of her before but I was sent 2 videos and I 

 listened  to the the 1st one and half of the 2nd one before the phone needed charging. You know that but you can’t use your headphones and charger 

 ame time which is really bothersome. I would have to buy another adapter that has two holes in it but I haven’t
 done that. When I go to yoga I will have to bring the phone into class and have the phone charged. The House  Judiciary  Committee 
formally voted to approve the 2 articles of   impeachment to be sent to the full house

 and possibly voted on by next Wednesday. It was a completely partisan

 vote on the committee. The full house is expected to have five or 6 defections including our lovely 
Jeff  Van Drew of Cumberland County. The Supreme  Court is going to decide whether Trump should have to open up his tax returns  to Congress. As you recall he promised  to release him after he 

 ot elected but we all knew that was bullshit. So Trump’s going to see if his boy Cavanaugh’s going to bail him out. Well I headed out from

 work after not doing that much and I went to the Hot Yoga. It is on the fourth floor

 because the third-floor locker rooms are closed for renovations. Fortunately the

 fans were left on which made it 
  lot better. There are a lot of people I manage to get a spot. It was pretty good. 
  came home watching videos and cooked up some pasta. I then talked on the hone and my friend that I’m

 a carb junkie. it was a drizzly rain which is been the case almost every day except for Thursday.

No comments: