Thursday, December 05, 2019

Thursday, December 5: Influencer Day and Riddles?

Hi I found myself too tired to wake up for my 7:15 sunrise so I went back to sleep.  also figured out the Michael Jackson is still good despite WDAS is playing

 him all the time I got to work pretty close to being on time and used up

 the rest of my $17 and change on two juices. I’m gonna have baked beans because that’s

 what I have left for lunch. Meanwhile in the news the TV announcer in San Francisco is in trouble because

 he basically stated that Lamar Watson  can do good fakes because the balls

 dark and his skin color is dark.. Dork!! It’s a pretty nice day for December here 

 n Philadelphia. Well the Trump  Administration has decided to restrict SNAP eligibility requirements  which will 

 ut off eligibility to thousands people from the program. This

 happen even though most of the omments were against the wall with their help now I’m doing it anyway assholes. Joe Biden ran a political advertisement stating that the world  
 is laughing at Donald Trump. It’s been wildly price for being a good advertisement.  Well I had my little mini psoriasis but I decided I 

 ouldn’t be big beans because it’s a lot of food and I had a feeling I was just getting really really tired. Be in a meeting and 

  was invited last minute so I showed up there and it lasted till about 3:15 PM. The

 clouds can you manage the day is almost over. I’m still trying to figure

 out where I’m gonna be doing this weekend because  I feel pretty confused right now

. Well, anyway it’s 4:45 PM and I’m getting ready to leave like a tree and get some 

 offee at the Starbucks possibly and then mellow out and reminisce about 

 he old days. Maybe instead I’ll go home and nap I don’t know yet. I’m 

 ot going to Starbucks because I don’t have the cash so I’m just going  o go straight home and in the darkness

 that it is 5:00 PM. What does it take 
 o be in “influencer.” I’m not sure but I guess you have to be in Altra for Norton say “hey kids! Anyhow I had to go to upper Darby go go back to Melbourne because I’ve done it on the A-Train 

 ice all the trivago man his wife and his son missile man on the train. I came home took a nap and then I woke up and decided  to stay home. I then ate dinner and talked on the phone for awhile. During this conversation I brought up the 

 ame Therapist and she knew the guy and sent me a picture of him and it was exactly him with his contact information. They’re not the man still active after 20 years.

  That’s when I last saw him. I stopped at me and I answer I didn’t want to 

 ear. It was pretty  much of a mind blowerπŸ€ͺ😱😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and I sent an email.


No comments: