Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday, December 12: Sleeping In, Work, and AJHS S.L.A.V.E.S

Well I slept in today. I had written previously in this blog but since I didn’t 

 ave it it it kind of went into a weird mood were just erases everything that 

 previously wrote. Anyhow I woke up Pat visited me and gave me his 

 ord my cord back that I left in his car. After that I took a nap and dreamt that the front of our old shore house as sold off and  as now floating in the bay assertive like a 

 lotation device and then I was late to work in the dream. Well I slept in today. I had written previously in this blog but since I 

 idn’t save it it it kind of went into weird mode were just erases everything that I previously wrote. Anyhow I woke up Pat visited me and gave me his cord 

 y cord back that I left in his car. After that I took a nap and dreamt that the
front of our former  shore house @ LBI. was 

 hopped off and was now floating in the bay is sort of like a flotation device 

 nd then I was late to work in the dream. I got up at 8:30 and I was late to work 5 to 10 

 inutes late. And then settle down at work in the temporary office. I then did an errand for Larry and went to TD Bank at 11th and Chestnut to take care 

 f that business since he was reminding me 6x  about it all morning. While I  was at it I decided to get lunch because I was getting pretty cold being out there for 30 minutes. Well I scheduled might get healthy 

 ppointment for next Thursday at 2:30 PM I’m using that day because I also have an appointment at five on the same day. It’s nice that they get healthy is right on 8th and Walnut  which is right close to here. I was told that I don’t have to use any 

  time for that. I almost put in time for it. Anyhow over in 

Washington DC  Lindsey Graham gave  us a preview of how the US Senate is  going to handle the impeachment inquiry. They’re just gonna 

 

  That the Inspector  General’s Report didn’t exist or that it
 confirmed their biases and conspiracy theory‘s. The only way this disingenuous B.S is  going to stop if the Republicans lose. Conversely, if they keep their seats in Congress, this will only 

 et worse😳😡 Now you have a 30 to 40% segment are the United States population that buys into all this crap. Yes cynicism + ignorance + anger =Trump.🧐😕🥺 well it’s been a really slow day here at 801 market. I’m 

 itting in the break room getting some sunlight through 

 he windows and the neon sign on top of the old Lits building. As the date draws to 

  close at work, I found myself feeling pretty tired. My supervisors won’t be in most of the day 
ecause are doing presentations on a new project informed pilot

 district. I may do a report or if not do some scanning tomorrow or both. 

 ’m plan to  go home and take a nice nap. I then plan
 to go to 730 hot yoga class.  Well I ended up setting the alarm for 6:45 AM so I overslept. I just side of my body needed the rest and just hung out at home looked at a lot  

of Twitter and YouTube and then talked on the phone with my new friend. I watch
 the most blunt 
 attack on the Trump family.  Thank you Trevor. It was so funny

 I had to watch it twice and I shared it on Twitter and 
 acebook well I think just Twitter I don’t wanna be too offensive on Facebook but Twitter is fair game for any kind of pants apparently.  

I looked at my high school yearbook and there’s a group called slaves. They did the A/V stuff. They’re basically geeks before Laptops cell phones and the World Wide Web, I was going to put it on Facebook for throwback Thursday but decided against that idea.

No comments: