Sunday, December 08, 2019

Sunday, December 8: Squad 72. Meeting and A Hike to Fairmount Park

Oh well I actually at work before the alarm this morning. I went to bed two hours 

 arlier than I did last night which is not early but not ridiculously late either. I just thought of that I would do a longer video and get all my pictures from the videos and see how that turns out. I think I’ve done 

 that before but I’m not sure. It is really cold this morning. Thankfully it’s
not too windy. I found out that the key cards or I think the machines at the L or 

 alfunctioning. Dude wanted to get make me get a receipt

 and then come back to you but the train was coming and I begged him to let me through. 

 hank God he let me throw because I would’ve missed the 49 bus. 

 If I missed  it I would’ve been late. I would’ve not been able to get a 

 eat at the table or anywhere else It’s very cold out. There 

 as NO line at the coffee shop. I can’t even believe it! I redeemed my free coffee ☕️ today
 & that was cool. No word from Wes. Anyhow read 



 he first step today and listen to some good things. Play then drifted away after the 

 meeting in the cold and tried to get my 2nd cup of coffee and figure out 

 hat I’m gonna do next. The practical thing would be just to go straight home and get my laundry together in and go to U do we do. Well I’ve got a slowdown in my 
texting because I have to explain 

 the typos. Problem is my typing is so slow I get frustrated. Anyway I think I had maybe too much coffee and not enough food so I think I’m gonna get some food and head to hell home soon. Talking on the phone here is difficult and I think I should get my speaker and microphone check by the Apple Store because it seems  to be a problem with the phones 
special when you use them like I do. Anyhow, kind of talking on the

 phone on FaceTime for a while and then I get a little bit of videotaping and then my 

 hone died after I went shopping at CVS. That was a royal 

 ain in the ass bagging everything twice because I had too much stuff. I then

 hopped on the 49 bucks and got home by around 2:15 PM I cooked  up some pasta and eat like a hungry man. The pack came home and we ended up going out to Wissahickon to 
Fairmount Park. It was quite beautiful. I really felt like I was in the woods

. We kept taking him out was dark and then realize that dark

 in there trying to get back. We did get back to this area where there’s a family that

 lives right next to the park. We were at least a half hour walk in the park fortunately got a ride because it 

 ould’ve taken us forever to walk back in the pitch dark. The moon was out but it didn’t 

 matter. This man was really nice and offered on his drive us back to
 where Pat’s car was. So we’re going to write him and thank him and he’s going to Earth city to put more resources in case people get lost or start. It’s hard to hike in the dark. Well, 

 ATRICK and I went back to my place without the dog and sat at the kitchen table and ate dinner like to normal adults would. It was quite delicious
 I must say the vegetarian special was quite delicious. I forgot they actually have a bucket of food that’s included so it is actually enough for two people. And then watch YouTube videos 

 alked on the phone to a friend for a while which was nice. That adventure to the Wissahickon was quite a trip that’s 

 or sure. I took a whole mess of pictures. I am hoping that one of them or at least several of them will be good good for a photo exhibit or at least be able to print 

 t out and frame it. The Eagles are playing Monday night against the Giants. They can actually tie the Cowboys 
 for first place with a six and seven record. Yeah they’re coming down on Peterson pretty bad. Losing will do that. Next time we take a trip and hike 

 e need to leave before it gets pitch dark because if it weren’t for that nice gentleman we would’ve been pretty tired or lost😳














No comments: