Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday December 22: A Meeting, Dog Walking and a Surprise

I can yeh.. yeh.. that! Well Pat came over and asked to do some shopping 

 round 8 o’clock or so so I was up on time but it still took me a while to leave the  house. I took the train to 30th St. and then missed the bus by your seconds. Then 

  decided 2 take Uber and the man shut up really quick and it was very nice.

 Actually at the OC if Coffee has so I was asked about decaf 

 nd I have a decaf in a while I think maybe I should go back to it because I was 

 eeling. So I got to the meeting in plenty of time. It wasn’t as crowded as usual Sundays. The  The peloton was mentioned  
and also a couple people name dropped   John Mooney  and  Marty Mann I don’t know 

 ho John Mooney is but the person said it like everyone to know who

 he is. Marty Mann was in early AA pioneer I love it out some people admire a person

 because she’s just had a baby it’s weird but that’s life. Well I got a couple

 of provisions at the CVS and then I quickly caught the seven bus to the 34 trolley to West 
Philadelphia to walk dogs. I then looked up to see what ESO was and it still a thing. It did not begin and end in 1983. Somethings are very difficult 4 me others not so much. I guess that’s like everyone else but 

 he things that are difficult for me are baffling make me go to weird places

 in dark places sometimes too. Anyway it’s pretty sunny out here and I took care of the  dogs and  And then go home and eat a little bit of food and take a nap. Next I plan to shave and then go up to 
 Ardmore Pennsylvania @ 3Pm. I’m really anxious and my neck hurts but

 other than that I’m fine. 3 PM is coming. Well Tulsi Gabbard decided not to vote for 

 mpeachment or against Impeachment she voted present. President Trump praised her for not voting for impeachment. I 



 on’t truster I think she’s going to run as a third-party kind 

 f just despite Hillary Clinton. I have a feeling Trump and his minions are going 

 o try to talk some stuff into her brain. Why ended up coming

 home and taking a nap instead of going. And then woke up from my nap 

 te some food and I’m heading to Ardmore at six. I still have to

 do the dogs. I’m tired as usual. Well I got to Ardmore and had a good conversation and we 

 nded up eating some food at her house and hanging out for a while. Things went very very well. Better than expected.

No comments: