Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Tuesday, December 24: Work & Last Minute Shopping

Well I got up ate breakfast and headed out to work. All the late-night

 shows are off till mid January. So there’s not much there except really old Chicago Bears 

 ootball Brian Piccolo. So anyhow I got to work and finished off my first

 assignment and started my second assignment. After work I went to OCF coffeehouse

 and did a bunch of online shopping for Alice John and Michael. I’m not

 sure what I was going to get for Alex so I I might just do that when I calmly sit at 

 ome after I get back from  From Dave’s place. I go back to my moms to stay overnight and

 may just do some shopping then. I at least got the major part of it done. Next year I hope I don’t  wait this long it would make life simpler but since when did I do that? Anyhow I bought some stuff and I was going to bring 

  plant but it’s sitting in my sink so either Lynn will get it or I will just 

keep it. Maybe I’ll just wrap the stuff up in tinfoil even though I just bought 

 wrapping paper but I need tape. Well it is 5:09 PM and Wes just called and

 he fell asleep and his phone was dead. Oh well. I’m hoping I can go 



 o would like a Rite Aid or something and get some tape in quickly take this presents up as much as I can. My train ride was smooth and when I came in  To my brothers

 place, I put my coat and unwrap presents up in the bedroom or in other people‘s coat to wear. After dinner I then wrapped up the presents while others were cleaning up. Dinner by the way,

 was excellent. It hit the spot so well. I had two full plates and a dessert that was so covered with icing it was quite outrageous. Around 7:30 PM my mom and I were driven back to her place by Dave and I managed not to 

 orget my present which was good. Oh no it was a really mellow time it was

 just Dave and his family my mother and I and Debbie‘s mom. Everybody

 seem to like my gifts. It was nice having a good photo collection to 

 ome from. I didn’t went home did some texting and watch some YouTube videos and went to sleep around 10:30 PM.






No comments: