Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday, December 23: Work After an Overnight Stay

Well I woke up in Ardmore Pennsylvania early so I could do PetSitting 

 nd get to work on time. Well I got the 103 bus to 69th St. the Market  Frankford Line to 46 and caught the 60 for Bus Justice it was him showing up. It’s saved me a 15 

 inute wait in the cold I catching  that bus. That’s 64 of us took me right at 48th and Cedar and I walk to 47 and Cedar and fed the dogs and then walked them a little  bit and they did their thing. I 

 hen crashed at the house for about a half hour cause I was so insanely tired. After that it was 8:30 AM and I caught the second 34 trolley coming down Baltimore Avenue. I was able to sit on the trolley. I then caught that to 30th St. and assumed eight 

 treet made it to work on time. I didn’t realize I forgot my ID because I had left it at home in my backpack. I made it by without the ID but it’s 
 still a pain in the butt for not having it. I’m working

 on a few cases and then ran over to the Starbucks to get some badly need coffee to power me through the morning in the afternoon. My really stiff neck out a little bit better. Two hours of sleep 

 s really not much. I’m in even sure I got that much sleep 

 ut that sounds better. So I worked an eight and work and then eight. Got most of my stuff done and I just remembered something I have to get my 

 cript at CVS that’s another chore that I forgot about but

 I have to cause I’m feeling the withdrawl little bit just now. Anyhow I 

 decided when I left work I couldn’t go to yoga in the 

 hape I was in and I didn’t have my backpack. So I went straight to dog walking 

 o that doesn’t hang over my head and I have to go out there 

 t 10 o’clock at night. That went pretty well. I then took the trolley all the 

 ay down to 19th St. and then Winter Street to CVS to get my

 Scripps. Two of them ready to work ready yet. That was fine I got a couple 

 rovisions and came home and really eat a lot of food. I was really 

 eally really hungry. I talked on the phone On FaceTime and that

 was fun. But any more and went to bed

No comments: