Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday, December 10: Yoga at 115° and then going to work

Hi there. Yes I managed to get up for the 6 o’clock class which 

 as good. It was pretty hot. 115° by the end of class. Fortunately they had the fan blowing so it wasn’t ridiculous. I had a little bit better balance 

 his morning. The instructor encouraged me to straighten out my back on one of the poses. I find it very hard to do that but  it’s doable I just have to concentrate. After class decided to go to a 

 eeting at 12 in Locust and I managed to get a chair. I got a Starbucks and I’ve got to work a little bit late because I missed the path go by about a minute. I now have some 

 amily works And I have to finish this one project from several days ago. 
Met with my soup and I was correct or an hour and if I wrote. I’m gonna work on 

 ome of these cases. OK the world outside my work and Yoga bubble, the



 Democrats have unveiled  2 articles of impeachment against President Trump. One is 


Obstruction of Justice and the other Abuse of Power. I think Trump got off light only having two articles. They 

 could’ve cited the enrollment clause. Trump is definitely making money off his 

 residency to benefit himself with his properties and hiring.

 his kids etc. The IG report came out on whether there was political bias in the FBI starting the Russian investigation. There was none. There 

 ere errors but not political bias. Of course Attorney General Barr is the lickspittle AG and disagreeing 
the facts😖🤮 well it’s now 3:04 PM I’m just finishing up my reverse referrals and I ordered half a falafel sandwich along with Pepsi and I got myself some

 chips. I havoe a feeling in about an hour and we don’t wanna pass out. I got tired earlier in the afternoon so I decided I better take lunch. I’m 

 lanning to go to Fairmount tonight. Here’s an article from Philadelphia magazine. It shows how Philadelphia  ranks compared to other cities according to various 

 urveys. It’s quite interesting I must say. Well I completed my day at work. I

 first took a 15 minute nap during my break because I suddenly just got really

 tired after lunch. I wasn’t really asleep it was just closing my eyes. I got my port done and my reverse referrals done. Next stop is Fairmount. I thought the 33 bus 

 ust as it was coming. This location is very ideal for catching public transit that’s for damn sure. Well I arrived at OCF around 5:20 PM it’s now 5:31 PM I’m

 drinking some of the delicious OC of coffee. I hope they stay with soy because they don’t I’m gonna 
 be really bumming out. I have to go back to whole milk and get blowed it again or just 
stop drinking coffee who knows.  I read an article or two 
 bout  Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg think that they can create unity and bipartisanship with their proposals. I like 
 others who saw what happened to President Obama think that’s not gonna 

 happen. If Republicans control least one of the houses they won’t be able to get anything past except some measly budget billsor something. Their goal

 to be make the Democratic president assuming

 one is elected, a one term president that is ineffectual. Where

 the coffee is really good and I showed up to the meeting

 15 minutes early because it tends to be packed like sat Sunday. Then again nothings like Sunday. Left a meeting I waited for a while for the 48 after I went to CVS to pick up some provisions. I came home watch some videos including an April 26, 1993 Phillies game here they came back from eight to nothing to beat the San Francisco giants. Barry Bonds was still on the team and Dusty Baker was a rookie coach.

No comments: