Monday, December 30, 2019

Sunday, December 29: Sleeping In Ardmore

After staying up till about 2 AM watching “the reader” and 

 he theory of everything about Stephen Hawking I woke around noon. We had an omelette and really tasty toast that she made and talked for a while. I drink this 

 oncentrated cold brew coffee in a bottle. I was delicious coffee. 

 ’m sold it’s & it goes well with soy milk. It’s probably over priced but it can’t be any pricier than buying 


 offee from the coffee shop three days a week. It was definitely
good day to stay inside. It’s not real cold but it’s just gray like Western PA when I went to IUP back in the 80s. Well I walked outside  
in the misty rain and cloudiness on a mild December date. I got myself some drinks and some socks but no underwear cause they didn’t have my size. I also came up with a bright idea 

 nd got myself a new wallet. The wallet I have is barely holding a lot of 

 mportant documents and I’m asking for it cluster F if I lose my

 ID because my wallet was all screwed up. While we watched two movies one was called the scent of a woman which was a lot better than I imagined it been 

 onsidering I only saw the tango see. And I thought it was kind of a strange name for a movie but it was  very good and also funny as well. Touched on honesty and

 acceptance with humor. We also earlier watch the reader. With Kate Winslet  and it was very good very intense especially the ending. I’m
 really catching up on my movie watching. The only movie I saw the cheapest price actually saw was the summer of 42. Which is a classic that I can watch over and over again. She said she watch Forrest Gump 24 times so I’m hoping to make it 25 times for her three times for me.  Went to whole foods and got some provisions. One of the things I got was only four bucks and it was a good takeout Indian food. So I got two of them. She got the concentrated cold brew stuff and a few other things. I think I am going to agree to give her money each payday and so she’ll be paid for the good food that I eat from her place.

No comments: