Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday, December 27: Ardmore. Work and Yoga

I started my day with coffee in Ardmore.  Who is a nice slow sweet 

 ime that we had. I didn’t get up till 8:30 in the morning. I found out later I set my alarm for the p.m. instead of the a.m. so 



 that was OK. I probably really needed the sleep. I really overextended
myself again so that’s what happens. This happens especially when
you head towards 60 years old. So I showed up an hour late to 

 ork and I didn’t have my ID which was always a plus. Well I got to work and I pressed

 ahead with my project that I started yesterday. I felt a lot better 

 ut as the day wore on and realized that I really hadn’t eaten any food earlier in the

 day so I got lunch early and that was pretty tasty. I went to Rite Aid 

 nd got a couple things as well for the fridge.

No comments: