Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Wednesday, December 4: A Quiet Day for $17 of Change

 I had already decided last night that I was not going to go to early 

 orning yoga and set my alarm to go to Sunrise @ the Church of the Holy Trinity. When that alarm went off I was way too tired. And I slept in. I really do want to go to that meeting but I need to 

 et in more sleep. I ended up going to work. I talk to my supervisor first thing in the morning  about  the report 

  sent yesterday. She seem to be pleased by the results. One district in one 

 erson seem to make the same policy error. I like being the man behind the curtain. I don’t like telling people they made mistakes especially at work because one of the mistakes was mine. 

  couldn’t believe I did that but nobody’s perfect right?!? I forgot to bring my change from my change box so I had to go back

 home and count out the money. I did count the money and came up with $17 worth of change plus a little extra. Most of  the change was quarters but if you times and Nicklus of course.

 I also I’m going to go to the dollar store and get cheaper Pepsi’s that are half the 

price. Yes they’re not as much of the drink but that’s OK they cost a dollar instead of two

 dollars. Two dollars is actually I forgot to bring my change from my 
 hange box so I had to go back home and count out the money. I did cannot the money and came up with $17 worth of change plus a little extra. Most of the change was Hooters 

 ut if you dimes and nickels of course. I also I’m going to go to the dollar store and get cheaper Pepsi‘s that are half the price. Yes they’re not as much of the drink 



 ut that’s OK they cost a dollar instead of two dollars. Two dollars is actually A good price from the vendor. The 
 Rite Aid in the CVS take advantage of the 

 oda tax and charge $2.37 or $2.40 for each 16 ounce bottle and the vendor  sells it for 2 bucks I believe this is a 12 ounce bottle I’m getting at the dollar

 tree. I’m gonna get several of them. Well the line was really long

 here at the dollar store. They only have two cashiers working even though there’s 5 lanes I 

 ould use. I had no idea it was gonna be this crowded during the middle  of the day I do forget people do other things besides 9 to 5 jobs. Wake up after work and  

fortunately I did because my supervisor and tried to call me at 1 o’clock and I got back

 around 1 PM. We talked on the phone and everything was fine. She gave me

 another report to finish. This one was pretty short so I finished it plenty

 of time before they get it today. It’s starting to drizzle more like a missed



 outside. It’s kind of weather where everybody has to drive extra slow because it’s God‘s plan I guess. We have an even gotten off market Street  
yet Fairmount. Wes is God knows what I haven’t heard from him. Well the president made himself look like a complete fool and bathroom in the 
nternational stage once again. The G7 is meeting in London England. Trump is up to his old hijinks in front of the French president like Micron.  
There’s  a video of Justin Trudeau 

 acron princess and some other fellow making fun of Trump. Truly embarrassing  Trump is lot different when he don’t have his right wing lickspittles or his MAGA crowd 





 heering everything he says. What an asshole!! THE WORST President

 EVER!!😟😟🤮🤮😳😳😳😱😱 well the meeting went well. I didn’t get left off of the continent like Donald Trump did buy I was still feeling pretty Squirrley but I managed to share. From the big talkers weren’t there so there was a quiet space.

No comments: